Reviews for Love Me Do
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
:-D
Kristine Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I am in love with this. It's the prettiest thing I've read in a very long time. It's so beautiful, and you can almost feel the love in between Blaine and Kurt in each word of this piece. The sex was so well writen and romantic, and you kill me every time Blaine calls Kurt giliw. If you ever decide to write something more of this verse (their honeymoon, for example) you will be making me the happiest person alive. And I know by now this review is way too cheesy to sound completely true, but it is. It's heartfelt and you deserve all the praise in the world because with this story I'll be smiling for a very long time.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ooh this AU is just wonderful. Curious, how do you pronounce giliw?
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
WOW I really enjoyed this too - great job!
Swoop chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is a great wrap-up for this 'verse. I love how you've written the characters throughout - they're so well-developed and read like real people, especially Mary, and also this different yet still recognizable version of Kurt. I've enjoyed reading both A Beautiful Mistake and Love Me Do immensely.
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I have loved both the original story, and this one too! :D I'd love to help you by being a beta. But I don't know what your requirements are?
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awh :D This makes me happy beyond belief (:
mrrrowphttphtt chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Such a lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it. I'm not so not a kid person, so I kind of kept passing on it, but everybody and their dog kept recommending it, and lauding it as such a wonderfully written story that I finally gave it a go, and I'm really glad I did.

I always wondered about the oft mentioned one and only time Kurt ever had sex with a man, and how he was too drunk to remember the details. Was that just a red herring? I always thought we would find out that it had been Blaine.
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
If you haven't found one already, I would love to beta. :)

I'm rather sad to see this 'verse end. I was getting attached to it. :3

Alice
bookster1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wooo! Lovely chapter :) xx
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it, absolutely loved it. And if no one has offered, I'd like to volunteer to be your beta.
ashnwonderland chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
If you are still in need of a beta, I would be happy to offer my services. I have, admittedly, been negligent in reviewing; my only excuse is that I typically copy and paste stories into a word document to read while at work. I liked A Beautiful Mistake so, so much, and My Forever, where Kurt is a half-bunny? Just - oh my god.

My e-mail is , I'd love to beta for you!

Thanks,

Ashley
katyanlove chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Absolutely breathtaking.

The wedding in my mind is fantastic.

BTW: I would love to Beta the next story if your still looking for one.
sailingaway11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is wonderful! I've missed this 'verse of yours and it was so nice to return! I love the subtle domesticity you've woven in with Blaine stating he needs to drive b/c his car's furthest out, and I love Kurt asking which of them the reservation is under...their flirting is fantastic as well. So much good living and loving! Thanks so much (again) for giving us this world. :)
darrencrissisonesexyhobbit chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I was so happy when i saw this.I loved this story.