Reviews for Like Crazy
Payton79 chapter 15 . 2/26
I REALLY loved this story! I loved their banter and the connection you could feel throughout the whole story. In a way I hoped for them to get married and have children, but then again, it wouldn't fit who they are. So thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us
is2121 chapter 15 . 12/24/2020
I love this ending! I loved this whole story. And although I would have loved marriage and babies, I loved how you kept it real and they just together. That’s definitely how this Edward and Bella would be, they would just BE. Love it!
Moonlight4me chapter 13 . 12/12/2020
I actually got tears in my eyes after reading this chapter. So sweet and funny.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 15 . 10/27/2020
That was really good! Like, really really good! Thanks a lot for sharing :)
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Why is this your only story? I love this sooo much.
MsLiss chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
MsLiss chapter 13 . 5/2/2020
Omg the best
MsLiss chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
Oh I can see they are looking at each other differently
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
MsLiss chapter 8 . 5/2/2020
These two are gorgeous
MsLiss chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Omg the banter
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2019
This is amazing, really. Monica and Chandler are one of my fav couples of all time, because they came out of nowhere and made it look easy. Even when life was hard. (I actually stopped watching the show when they screwed with Ross and Rachel one too many times - and then stopped watching tv in general). Edward and Bella aren’t obvious couple material, and yet they are perfect for each other. Kudos!
hillybob chapter 15 . 6/19/2019
AmaZing!loved it...and love friends xx
pudget12 chapter 15 . 1/28/2019
Such a delightful story! So happy I stumbled upon it.
I enjoyed the slow build up to their relationship and the satisfaction of them figuring it out. Thank you so much for giving us this gift!
Best,
Kelly
dpennell007 chapter 15 . 12/15/2018
Excellent, off the beaten track story! My heart went out to Edward. I'm glad you added the outtake.
Paolina Beke H chapter 15 . 10/5/2018
Loved loved loved this! The perfect dose of humor and romance, thank you :)
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »