Reviews for Like Crazy
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Slightly confusing but interesting.
Gonzo1981 chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
great story. had me laughing in the middle of the night because I couldn't put it you for writing this. and special thanks for the uncliched endig.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
no babies :( atleast for edward and bella- but alas they do have hugsy and jeggings lol
LLH88 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Wow, heart fail, it's over! I really enjoyed this little fic. Edward had some huge demons in his past! I do love how Bella and he were able to find each other and be happy.

Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
PS - loved both epis!
SliverFlick chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I like your story, but, can you pick a tense, please? It's bugging me :( And I really love the artsy idea you've created here. Just not the tense
LLH88 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I should state first by saying that "The Best I Ever Had" is also one of the my fave and one of the best all time fics written (imho). I have started reading "Turn It Around" after seeing it recc'd on ADF and I am enjoying that story as well. Soooooo, in reading your profile I come across this fic and am so excited simply by your statement of said fic mentioned above. I knew what the text in italic meant and really enjoy that format in a story.

Any way! This story is chock full of humor and fun characters, I should have said so before getting this far into the story. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
mo kagen chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
"I never want to stop falling in love with you"
deeeeeelightful! Thank you!
KTNCullen chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
ACK! I love these two sooo much! I want to spend every moment with them. I'm so glad you added this...I love seeing the future and how they stay who they are and continue to be on the same page. The whole scene with them talking to the baby had me cracking up.
And, DAMN...Edward remains the swooniest mother f*cker on the freakin planet!

LOVE!
KTNCullen chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Wow...that epi made me laugh, swoon and get a bit heartichokey!
I don't have words to tell you how much I love this, and I'm DYING to find out what the extra chapter is...
*clicks Next*
KTNCullen chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
HOLY CRAP! That chapter was SO SWOOOOOONY, I have literally melted into a big puddle of goo on my bedroom floor. That boy can make some damn quality declarations, can't he?I have a big stupid smile on my face and tears in my eyes and I spent the entire chapter alternating between deep dreamy sighs and tearful giggles.
This story has so much heart and soul, I freakin ADORE it!
KTNCullen chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Woah...that was pretty sad, Edward's past. I wasn't expecting it to be so dark, but I feel like I understand him better and their relationship. Also, the present POV is making me swoon SO. HARD!

Lovin this!
Treestar2509 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were lovable. I want to know more about their life. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to your next story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
LOL angela and her movie moment
angel1215 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
All he ever wanted was to be close to someone and to feel as if he wasn't alone. That part made me cry. If he'd had those things from the beginning, he probably wouldn't have turned to drugs. He wouldn't have had to suffer the ugliness he spent on the streets. But, he fought those demons and struggled to be free of them. I'm glad he got the happiness he was searching for. Great job!
angel1215 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I crazy loved this story. Thanks for giving me hours of blissful entertainment Rock on!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »