Reviews for Like Crazy
Secretrevenge chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
So good, all over again.
Toasted Coconut chapter 15 . 2/25/2018
I absolutely loved your story, thank you for sharing it.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 15 . 1/29/2018
Love love this story:) thank you for sharing.. it was amazing love ur BxE
Panda1013 chapter 15 . 1/6/2018
I can’t begin to express how much I loved this story. I’m so happy I came acrossed it!

Now to stalk you author profile and see what else you’ve written... :)
SassyCass chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
You get an A, Missy. Like Crazy was wonderful to read. If your muse ever starts to hanker for a time in the future where Bella & Edward starts to desire little ones, please erite it down. I'd love to read it.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

Take care.
Evie chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
These were my favorite Bella and Edward ever. Bella and Edward are always so depressing or overly sexual in other stories. Your B&E have fun and genuinely like/love each other. They seem more like real people.
alice'sbella chapter 15 . 6/29/2017
Love it!
orchidluv chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
This was so amazing. Love slightly insecure Edward. They just work so well together!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Mmm tatted up Edward? I think me likes this kinda story already
petmom1213 chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
You did a great job with a very serious subject. Plus you managed to keep some humor in it. Really good story.
robertsbella2 chapter 15 . 1/28/2017
Wow,I so enjoyed this. What a beautiful story. I love that they are the weird couple that they don't match and that they don't want to get married. It suits this Bella and Edward perfectly
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
I read this fic years ago but I loved reading it again.
guineagoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
So cute! Thank you for sharing!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
I really thought they would get married. Good story though
divyvicki chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
It was tough to get thru the first few chapters because of the confusion between the current and the past. After that was explained though, I enjoyed reading it.
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »