Reviews for Like Crazy
Leah C. Drawn chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Story of true success: my parents were best friends for a long time. I mean, she was five years younger, and they met when she was 13 and he was her brother's friend. She went on dates; he had girlfriends. Then, for some reason, my dad started pursuing my mom when she was 18ish and they started dating. She wouldn't date him though, being scared for relationships, so he says it was a long road of pursuit. It's been twenty-four years of marriage and they're still each other's best friend. :) So there, Edward! Mondler can be real.
NanaWillbur chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
I love your story/writing LIKE CRAZY! Bravo! XOXOX
NanaWillbur chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I am going to find this movie, Like Crazy, and watch it!
I love your writing...thank goodness for FanFiction writers!
NanaWillbur chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
OMGosh! Destiny rears it's beautiful head! Finally! Holy sh#t, I LOVE YOU! So there life begins in 30 minutes? I LOVE IT! This story is not corny, lame or somewhere in the middle...it is the TOPS for me! TYVM!
NanaWillbur chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
I LOVE Hugsy and how Edward got him for Bella and said he is OUR dog. I love that Edward now has family, but am sad for all the things he missed out on and how his life was, BUT so proud of how he has taken himself out of the destruction he was involved in. I love your writing and can't wait for the two of them to realize that what they have is what some would die for. Yes, I love this story! WTG, willyoupleasebequiet!
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I still can't believe that THE KISS meant absofreakin'lutely nothing to either of them?
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
I LOVE your rendition of Edward...how witty he is, how simple, and how sweet. It doesn't take an educated man to love a woman the way the he seems to be falling in love with Bella...I love your story and I cannot wait to turn the page and continue.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
Thank you so much for writing this! I've loved it so, every word.

"I will love you till apples grow on mango trees on the thirtieth of February."
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
If you're still around... I love love these characters and every word you write that they speak. :)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
I love happy people. This is so different and I love it.
NanaWillbur chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
So funny, sweet and tender...I LOVE when they decide to kiss and Bella says "you and me?" and Edward says "no, by we, I meant me and the blue van that's parked behind you. It wants me, I can tell." :D He is FUNward, for sure! I know what the next chapter is going to be as they are shocked about how they REALLY feel about the kiss!
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Steel Magnolias aubergine? Nice, Edward! I know lots of people think he should have been a comedian! LOVE the apple core incident! LOVE Edward! Nice story. I am reading on!
meglasaur chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
I love love LOVE this story and I was going to wait til the end to review but I couldn't wait that long to let you know how much I adore this. Not only do I love this story, but it's reminding me of why I fell in love with Best I Ever Had and that is awesome work on your part. I also freaked a little when she mentioned wanting cheese as a gift because I thought of how amazing a gift that would be a few weeks ago and I'm hella pumped that it showed up here, in a story a few years old. Okay, enough rambling/fangirling from me, I'm going to finish reading now.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
I forgot how much I love this story. It's still one of my favorites.
dorothybert chapter 14 . 10/30/2015