Reviews for Like Crazy
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I loved the drunk or tipsy, rambling, excited Bella and Edward phone call. Is Edward's awesome present his peen? Because that's one gift I would never ever return ;)

I love Maury. Baby mama drama at its finest!
laylak500 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Read your story tonight. Couldn't stop I loved it.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Oh your chapters make my day, whats there not to love about cheese? As for sharks, well they are the bane of my existence, seriously they follow me to every ocean in the world. My family refuses to go to the beach with me...actually so do my friends :(
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Very cute story! It was a rec from Capricorn75 :)
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I couldn't help myself but review your fic and tell you that you're getting better at what you do. :) Keep it up. Also, sorry that it's just now that I've reviewed it's because I'm lazy. Ha!
souplover9 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
He should buy her one of those foam cheese-wedge hat things. Then, she'd be a cheese-head! Get it?
KiaraRaj chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
awww hugsy

There is no gift greater than cheese, especially fried cheese yumm. Can we have the next chapter now, please. I'm so eager to find out what E's gift to Bella is and for them to meet after 8 months.

I love this fic and hope it never ends and Thank you for the update :)
hair2831 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I'm LOVING this story! The Best I've Ever Has is my all time favorite fanfic and FRIENDS is my all time favorite tv show so it is like this fanfic was custom written for me. Lol! Can't wait to read more. Best friends turned lovers are the best stories and E & B's friendship has been amazing to read. LOVE LOVE LOVE! She's his lobster!
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Hugsy the bedtime penguin pal!

Okay, so I think Bella's birthday present is an animal. It's going to take Edward a little longer to drive back 'cuz he has to stop and let it out to pee or feed it or what not.

I hope we can still be friends (F*R*I*E*N*D*S*) when I tell you this, but...CHEESE IS DISGUSTING! OMG, I hate cheese so much! Except for cream cheese when it's made into delicious dips and cheesecake. But I could never be Italian, 'cuz I hate cheese. Yes, this includes pizza and macaroni.
Rochelle88 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I have to say, I am absolutely loving this fantastic little fic. You're doing an excellent job, keep up the good work!
weml chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
MORE MORE MORE SOON PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE! loved the chapter and can't wait for them to be together!
BetterThanNothing chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Thats a lot of big science words
left in bits chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
another great chapter! I love Bella's geek showing. Their phone conversation/banter. I love these two so much. Also, Maury Pauvich does great showantics.

LISTEN_TO_THE_SWEET_DULCET_TONES_ OF_MY_VOICE. and then the message that followed. I want this kind of relationship.
vforqueen chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I love this fic like crazy! It's a great story. You're doing an amazing job!
radar1230 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
I saw this story rec'd the other night by capricorn75. I think I'm hooked! I keep meaning to leave a review, but I can't stop reading. Bella and Edward are so different and yet so the same.

This story makes me smile so much, I love it.

Thanks for writing...I'm off to read the next couple of chapters. :D
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »