Reviews for Like Crazy
aliceg1967 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Such a sweet story, thanks for writing!
mrscullenxo5 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
haha. i don't know why, but i love the fact that edward has an obsession w/ bella's boobs! it's just so funny to me for some reason. i'm guessing we're going to find out why next chapter... can't wait!
moonCarol chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I'm starting to really like this story :) Great banter!

Friends references are funny as well as Speed and sad Keanu lol Next time maybe Gilmore Girls or Veronica Mars... Oh, I know! Buffy! lol

Take care :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
The banter between these two never fails to make me laugh. The Friends references were cool and these two are definitely a Monica/Chandler duo in the making. Awesome story!
Flabbergastewd chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Love it! They're so cute...
souplover9 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Bahhhh. LOBSTERS FOREVER. You know what I thought of while reading this chapter? The episode of Friends when Joey and Chandler babysit baby Ben all day, and take him around town on the bus to pick up girls. :)
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Liked their kiss :)
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Love it. great chapter.
KiaraRaj chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I have this big smile on my face, I love it. This fic is my happy place. Thank you for the update.
KManzie chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I'm loving this story since I really loved best I ever had.

I just wanted to know is the italicized part- Edwards pov? I know BIEH had that too but it's been awhile.

Anywhoo can't wait for the next chapter!
reds-red chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Crazy little fic this is. Onward.
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I want to dance with Edward. Can't wait for more of Edward's backstory to be revealed. I'm glad Bella is one tough bitch :)
vforqueen chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I'm loving it!
souplover9 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Pudge Jeggings OTP THEY ARE LOBSTERS FOREVERRRRR

and Frankie says i need to relax now. lol
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Ballroom dancing with Edward sounds lovely. Great story!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »