Reviews for The Master of Death
leetheresearcher chapter 11 . 7/30
nice fic
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 11 . 7/1
Hope you finish this one day it is really good
Great story, I hope you countine.
"Ah, I see," Harry said, nodding. "So basically, we exited time, drove backwards for a bit, crossed the street, and then reentered?"

"Of course not, sir; it just means nothing out there exists. I think you'll find that there are a great number of things that don't exist, sir; indeed, we didn't exist a short time ago."

These 2 quotes all by themselves have earned this story a place on my 'Most Excellent Story' file.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 11 . 2/28
Finished reading all the chapters up so far. I loved Outsider!Harry, he's amazing. I can't wait to see just what sort of time-travel shenanigans he has/is going to get into. I hope you don't get discouraged and keep this fic going. :)
reason vs. rhyme chapter 4 . 1/20
A for creative use of splinching.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Slightly disappointed with this. I mean I never read the Dresden Files but I was at least hoping for a really OP Harry especially after reading the other reviews for this. Normally a character with your Harry's personality actually has the power to back up his attitude.
Cute Basilisk chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I'm going to be honest here... For a master of death, Harry is pathetically under powered... For a 100 year old wizard, Harry is pretty sad... For an outsider, Harry isnt very impresive either... In all honesty I thibk I have missed some of your reasoning for this... Maybe I'm just overly attatched to Harry kicking ass. Anyways, good writing style, keep up the good work! My "critisism" of content is pretty much purely a personal thing, so dont let it stop you doing your thing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
went realy shit don't read
cellester chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Love it! Hope you start updating again.
Nagato wannabe chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Loved this story
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
kinda like how harry is being portrayed in this story
Lord Dream chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Amazing. Sad its dead though. And yes, its even dead on SpaceBattles.
Clerical Error chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was a lot of fun. Was looking forward to Harry closing the time loop eventually, but what is here is inventive and a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
Not gonna lie; these two chapters are my favorite of all. They just are so amusing, and they aren't convoluted with a bunch of crazy plot. Nice job.