Reviews for The Master of Death
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/26
So, even with all his supposedly veteran Auror experience, Harry still make stupid rookie mistakes. Or perhaps you make him make those stupid mistakes as a really bad plot device to increase fake dramatic tension? I'm sure other readers can see it as well.
Guest02386283D chapter 11 . 11/20
Awesome, and still... so much needs to be written.
s-david-m chapter 11 . 10/9
Fun story, I'm bummed to see you haven't updated in awhile. The master of death being summoned to the Dresden-verse is a cool concept, particularly treating him as an outsider with a bizarre form. Seems odd that he would transfigure himself his older body though, when he seemingly could give himself a younger one. I'm looking forward to seeing Harry's interactions with Summer and Winter too, so I hope you continue this fic!

One suggestion: it's easier to following you refer to Potter as Harry and Dresden by his last name, given they're both "Harry". Or vice versa, your choice.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/6
You're making Harry a lot like Ablus aren't you? Different life, but really similar personality.
AlexDnD chapter 7 . 9/30
This is perhaps the most unique crossover yet. And you have written it beautifully!
Mage chapter 3 . 9/30
Excellent story!
bearblue chapter 11 . 8/17
Amazing story. I enjoyed it all the way through. Thank you.
nanayoung chapter 11 . 7/18
I bet it was the middle finger.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 5/27
Man i loath stories where an op character is kind of an idiot...
SmartWind chapter 11 . 5/13
Dazzle chapter 11 . 5/4
The adventures of horrible mind shattering monstrosities from beyond time are always fun to read. Cheers!
wfolk chapter 11 . 3/16
Any chance this will ever be updated? It's rather a good story and I think you should continue.
Holloway chapter 11 . 2/20
I do admire this, piece of art and hope you update soon, it is wonderfully written.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
it seems that dumourne got quite a bit more then he bargained for, shame he didnt realize the "hunter of the damned" would actually hunt the damned
gogo199432 chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Too bad you didn't continue this story. Quite liked it :)