Reviews for The Master of Death
reason vs. rhyme chapter 4 . 1/20
A for creative use of splinching.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Slightly disappointed with this. I mean I never read the Dresden Files but I was at least hoping for a really OP Harry especially after reading the other reviews for this. Normally a character with your Harry's personality actually has the power to back up his attitude.
Cute Basilisk chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I'm going to be honest here... For a master of death, Harry is pathetically under powered... For a 100 year old wizard, Harry is pretty sad... For an outsider, Harry isnt very impresive either... In all honesty I thibk I have missed some of your reasoning for this... Maybe I'm just overly attatched to Harry kicking ass. Anyways, good writing style, keep up the good work! My "critisism" of content is pretty much purely a personal thing, so dont let it stop you doing your thing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
went realy shit don't read
cellester chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Love it! Hope you start updating again.
Nagato wannabe chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Loved this story
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
kinda like how harry is being portrayed in this story
Lord Dream chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Amazing. Sad its dead though. And yes, its even dead on SpaceBattles.
Clerical Error chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was a lot of fun. Was looking forward to Harry closing the time loop eventually, but what is here is inventive and a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
Not gonna lie; these two chapters are my favorite of all. They just are so amusing, and they aren't convoluted with a bunch of crazy plot. Nice job.
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Hold up. I'm expected to believe that this Margaret will gladly share information with Rashid and her grandfather, for whom she shows no familial respect or love, but will decline to aid Harry P., to the point of pretty much forcing Harry D. to open a portal right after agonizing psychic surgery? She at least seems to give a rat's ass about Harry D. I admit I'm not well-versed on Harry Dresden, but this seems off.
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Yeah, he sure is efficient. What a stupid character.
awhite535 chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
Awesome story! Please update!
C.M.Alm chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
this was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
Gah, every time u read this I long for an update. It's so creative and so feel written! I simply adore it. Thanks for the story :)