Reviews for The Master of Death
Bookworm.Always chapter 11 . 10/4
Exciting story, I quite enjoyed reading it even though it was left unfinished.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 4 . 5/22
No wonder you abandoned this story lmfao
R chapter 5 . 4/15
That was a PATHETIC showing.
I'm highly saddened to see that this story hasn't been updated since 2013. It's actually an insanely good read. It blends Harry Potter and the Dresden Files nearly seemlessly, while making slight alterations that are perfectly plausible between the two worlds. I hope there'll be updates at some point in future, even if my experience indicates otherwise. Thank you for the awesome read in any case.
TobGib chapter 11 . 3/26
Fu*k! I knew I shouldn’t have read this again it is the best unfinished work on the site.
grovepjp chapter 11 . 2/3
Tx
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
God damn it. Why are all the good books not complete! Dude please update this awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
Because Harry Potter is so old, and i don't know the timeline of the books very well, I can't tell if the "children" are actually children or just children to Harry. I'm looking forward to seeing how this may unfold.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
For a minute there with the multiple hearts I thought you were going for a time-lord body. Very creative with the science-fantasy here. Looking forward to seeing how things develop. Grand-father Harry is bound to have a different personality and perspective from young-Harry.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
That's what harry gets for being so cocky as to think that he can accomplish everything "benevolently"
Dumbledore could do so efficiently because he used powerful complex magic that was able to simultaneously capture and incapacitate multiple persons withouth harming them or even needing to render them unconcious.
Voldemort however was truly efficient why waste time using multiple school children's pranks to incapacitate one person when a killing curse would get the job done in one shot no need to waste time tiring them up and chadibg after strugglers when they'd all have been dead rather than just writhing around on the ground.
Also it had shock and see factors which would have made them fear him more and more willing to consider changing loyalties
People who are ruled by fear will only ever listen to the biggest threat, tom was a master at manipulating such people
Maybe after a century of complacency this reality check might wJe harry up
Even stunners or petrification would have been more efficient, and he can cast those in an area effect manner when sufficiently motivated so he could have taken out many at once.
Either way he gave it all this big talk and failed spectacularly to live up to it he should have just taken the kids and ran
Or done his best to destroy everything the other side of the train so fiendfyre was probably the best way to go if killing cursed whist invisible was beyond his capabilities.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 11 . 7/19/2018
Great story
dnemes chapter 11 . 7/18/2018
this was fun. smart writing, few typos, interesting story, just a right amount of mystery. if you ever take this up again, i'll be sure to follow : )
danke
Rangle chapter 2 . 1/20/2018
Too much inner monologues and outsider is not supposed to be this weak in Dresden verse.
Tornhold chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
I have no idea if you are still around, or even looking at these... But so far the temporal humor is amazing.

"This is probably exactly what I am going to do to myself."
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
I like your writing but why is Harry so weak?! Not only that,but, I don't understand the plot of this story.? It's basically, Harry being summoned, gets his ahanded to him, a long speech, he saves whoever he's trying to save and then repeat.