Reviews for The Master of Death
Lady Logos chapter 11 . 1/9
Good story so far. I don't know that much about Dresden Files so it's nice to come to a story where Harry doesn't either. I love the whole premise. well done!
Spriggan chapter 11 . 10/25/2020
I just stumbled across this gem. I love the writing style, very clever. I think my favorite part was the train ride between realities.
zelva713 chapter 3 . 7/11/2020
Oh rather like Bob the scull
WaleXdraK chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
If anyone is interested to read more of this story then go to where the author wrote more of it under the name Ryuugi, he sadly didn’t finish it but some of the chapters are from mid 2018 and it’s possible he will one day go back to it.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
Ah man, I thought Harry would get a younger body. This is really well written but i feel like it’s just going to be a wannabe OP Dumbledore in the Dresden Files universe story.
FuryJoe chapter 11 . 3/4/2020
great story
swilliamsxn chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
Wow!
halleberry1995 chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Waaaaow super bamf harry potter is amazing! You rock! I hope there is more :D
Bookworm.Always chapter 11 . 10/4/2019
Exciting story, I quite enjoyed reading it even though it was left unfinished.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
No wonder you abandoned this story lmfao
R chapter 5 . 4/15/2019
That was a PATHETIC showing.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2019
I'm highly saddened to see that this story hasn't been updated since 2013. It's actually an insanely good read. It blends Harry Potter and the Dresden Files nearly seemlessly, while making slight alterations that are perfectly plausible between the two worlds. I hope there'll be updates at some point in future, even if my experience indicates otherwise. Thank you for the awesome read in any case.
TobGib chapter 11 . 3/26/2019
Fu*k! I knew I shouldn’t have read this again it is the best unfinished work on the site.
grovepjp chapter 11 . 2/3/2019
Tx
Sypho Dias chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
God damn it. Why are all the good books not complete! Dude please update this awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter!