Reviews for The Master of Death
Bediz chapter 11 . 2/9
No expectation of you picking this one up again... just a hope.
Ahhh, gods, this looks good
Paradox009 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Please do continue this. This is very good and I would love to see where you will take this. Hoping you would continue this...)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Harry the Eldritch Abomination.

My sides are in orbit reading this.
Luxiur chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Harry stole that line from the Doctor.
Good first chapter! Excited to read more.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Hm. Interesting how effective the simple charms and magics can be. I'm especially enjoying how the Harry Potter magics seems to be highly effective if merely for how rapdily one can use them and how economical they are when it comes to efficiency and energy usage in comparison to Dresden verse magic.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oho! I'm very curious about what power this new form and completed title will bequeth upon such as he. An old man who has died and been given new form for the sake of checking a summons to another universe. And its not even that important considering he will be upon leaving checking out places where any number of extra or deficit parts that shape our universe are added or missing. Gotta say I reeally enjoyed the surreal abstract experience that travel was. Truly fit for the concept of Outside.
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
So, even with all his supposedly veteran Auror experience, Harry still make stupid rookie mistakes. Or perhaps you make him make those stupid mistakes as a really bad plot device to increase fake dramatic tension? I'm sure other readers can see it as well.
Guest02386283D chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Awesome, and still... so much needs to be written.
s-david-m chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
Fun story, I'm bummed to see you haven't updated in awhile. The master of death being summoned to the Dresden-verse is a cool concept, particularly treating him as an outsider with a bizarre form. Seems odd that he would transfigure himself his older body though, when he seemingly could give himself a younger one. I'm looking forward to seeing Harry's interactions with Summer and Winter too, so I hope you continue this fic!

One suggestion: it's easier to following you refer to Potter as Harry and Dresden by his last name, given they're both "Harry". Or vice versa, your choice.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
You're making Harry a lot like Ablus aren't you? Different life, but really similar personality.
AlexDnD chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
This is perhaps the most unique crossover yet. And you have written it beautifully!
Mage chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Excellent story!
bearblue chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Amazing story. I enjoyed it all the way through. Thank you.
nanayoung chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I bet it was the middle finger.