Reviews for The Badly Fitting Coat
memnarch chapter 2 . 3/27
I like the recurring Arthurian elements in your stories. It'd be interesting if James' investigations into the lore in "James and Me" turned something up or if the various heirs needed to reunite for some event or conflict.
Alexandre.phenix chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Harry's grandmother is a Black no? In headcanon the grandfather of harry is charlus Potter and grandmother is Dorea Black?
Triscribe chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Muahaha, I love it! And especially Ron's last jibe at Malfoy! xD
Quintanessa chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
This was such a great story! I loved the connections with Merlin's time and the star names of the Black family kids - I had that figured - but it was a great link to the symbols. Fabulous. I thought of Teddy straight away so it was really exciting to see how he would get to have a go with the mail being so small. Loved it, loved it. Thanks.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I like your take on the Noble and Most Ancient Houses, its different than how most people go with it. But that is most of your stories so far, different from the norm. I absolutely LOVE that you made Teddy the heir and not Draco, despite there not being much in the vault, Draco does not deserve it at all.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
A bit of bad things happening to Draco is always nice.

'profesor' should be 'professor' (in chapter 2 "five out of twenty-five.' 'Yes, Profesor Binns even managed to make the")
Vicki Turner chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
The Noble and Ancient House of Lupin! Fun story!
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Oh, this is really priceless. Harry Potter crosses paths with world of Le Morte d'Arthur. Well done indeed!
AllyrienDM chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This is a cool little story. I'm so amused by the idea of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Lupin.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
reallly good story BUT Leonard Potter, don't deny it!'

i swear it was LAURENCE before did you change it or soemthing or am i wrong?
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I was about to write 'lol', but I realized I NEVER laugh OUT LOUD when I read something on the internet, so I shall have to settle for 'mas'.

mas
Buckets of love and a bouquet of lupins,
NumberOneNarcissist
P.S I do love a good story.
P.P.S I love you, Remmy! RemusxTonks forever. XD
Elena chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
What a fun story! I'm new to reading this type of fiction, and you are a great writer. I was really hoping it was Teddy, and very glad it wasn't Draco. I liked your portrayal of Harry and Ginny, though I got kinds sick of Ron's jealousy. I suppose that's the point though - it was getting old for everyone. i didn't understand the significance of the shield in the inner vault and the bell ringing - expected more there... where you hinting at something else I missed? i'll check out more of your stories, thanks for writing.
addictedheartache chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
enjoyed it!
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Another good story and a very unique definition of the Ancient and Noble houses. Well done
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »