Reviews for One is Silver, The Other's Gold
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
aluminum foil... hahaha suits him and i can just see akira thinking this
Yasmin chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I make millions of friends all the time but you have to be aware of what kind of friend YOU want to be and what kind of friends YOU want to have.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
omg! this is just too precious! I love it!
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh god, that was so adorable! I'm a huge sucker for fluff. (Since it's practically the only thing I can write. XD) I just love Shirogane x Akira and I thought this was super cute/sweet. Awesome job and I'm looking forward to the other stories once you have them finished. o
Shadownia 'Fried Rice' Clow chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
P.S. C - Shirogane treats Akira to Ice Cream but...You see where I'm going with this don't you? X) Good luck! And make it good or else I'll send a horny Homurabi after you, and we all know that's too horrifying to handle right?
Shadownia 'Fried Rice' Clow chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh, that was friggin' hilarious. I'm fucking hysterical right now. Shirogane always gets demoted to the lowest of the low! But deserves it, the stupid leacherous former Royal Shin King! No snooping into Akira's pants, perv! XP Lulz, I'm high off fluffy ShiroxAki bunnies right now. So since I'm wayyyy too lazy to sign in, the bunny will be in the P.S. after...:

Ramen Points

9.5 stars ******** 1/2

Too innocent, you need some hardcore smex with that fluff! XD