Reviews for Bezoars of Yesterday and Tomorrow
Tie vin Senn.
Care to be claim chapter 67 . 10/11/2016
Need to
Keven chapter 45 . 10/8/2016
Thier in shapeshifter territory not werewolf territory.
Freddy chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Vampires don't eat humans or animals .They just bite them and drink their yummy red blood.
Doctor Cullen chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I nominated you.
Doctor chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Time for IceCREAM
Twilight Fan chapter 67 . 9/16/2015
Creepy Old Guy. LOL.

Great end to a wonderful story.
Twilight Fan chapter 58 . 9/15/2015
"Edward's camel of a hybrid grandson"

I love the way you word stuff.
A Twilight Fan chapter 55 . 9/15/2015
Elephant poop. LOL.
A Twilight Fan chapter 54 . 9/15/2015
Still loving this story
Mack.The.Awesome.19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I miss your Twilight stories so much. You write the characters so well! Once I read Harry Potter I'm so going to read your more recent stories.
Great chapter 52 . 11/7/2014
Interesting story. I like it.
aniline19 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
This is very creative and there is probably very few fanfics similar to this one on this website. However, I would not claim to make this 100% biologically accurate. The assumption that a new subspecies of human can evolve within two hundred years due to an immunity to a virus would not cause them to have enlarged brains, larger heads as mentioned above. Past human populations have acquired immunity of certain diseases and then wiped out non-immune populations. However, these populations were not different species. Their differences lie in their immune systems, the ability of their B cells and T cells to work in unison to recognize different antigens and then kill. This immune ability doesn't translate into different anatomical or physiological features of humans. These is too much evolutionary conservation in such things as brain size.
Talrond chapter 67 . 1/12/2014
damn that was great thx.