Reviews for Bezoars of Yesterday and Tomorrow
Mack.The.Awesome.17 chapter 1 . 4/24
I miss your Twilight stories so much. You write the characters so well! Once I read Harry Potter I'm so going to read your more recent stories.
Great chapter 52 . 11/7/2014
Interesting story. I like it.
aniline19 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
This is very creative and there is probably very few fanfics similar to this one on this website. However, I would not claim to make this 100% biologically accurate. The assumption that a new subspecies of human can evolve within two hundred years due to an immunity to a virus would not cause them to have enlarged brains, larger heads as mentioned above. Past human populations have acquired immunity of certain diseases and then wiped out non-immune populations. However, these populations were not different species. Their differences lie in their immune systems, the ability of their B cells and T cells to work in unison to recognize different antigens and then kill. This immune ability doesn't translate into different anatomical or physiological features of humans. These is too much evolutionary conservation in such things as brain size.
Talrond chapter 67 . 1/12/2014
damn that was great thx.
Talrond chapter 65 . 1/12/2014
Can you get over yours? theres your answer then.
Talrond chapter 64 . 1/12/2014
Jane and Alec were 14 year old twins in the Twilight series not reading the books.
Talrond chapter 63 . 1/12/2014
Megan never died a vampire named Steven saved her and took her to France.
Talrond chapter 62 . 1/12/2014
Vampires drink blood not eat many people confuse the two.
Talrond chapter 61 . 1/11/2014
Edward is big time Jealous.
gampy chapter 56 . 1/8/2014
Vampires are from the planet Vorgon in the Kasterian Galaxy.
crazy mukie chapter 55 . 1/8/2014
So how about them Colts 45-44 victory? you want me to save you some cake? Great stort.
Guest chapter 52 . 1/7/2014
J -Justice
A-Athletic
S-Speed
P-Power
E-Eternal
R-Regal
Talrond chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
Jasper murders to get out of a mess of trouble.
kevin chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
Jasper sure yknows how to fib.
csp4 chapter 67 . 1/3/2014
137? And that's just the kindergarten aged ones. Considering vampires have known 'gall stones' are actually eggs for over 1,000 years, that means a lot of munching munchkins walking the earth!

"Canceled due to popular demand:" lol lol lol

Emmett thinking the vampires coming to his teacher class as creepy::)) Great descriptions of the creepy ones

38th century...that makes it over 1,700 years since Bella moved to Forks. Thanks for the heads up. I get so caught up in the story I keep losing where in the timeline it's in.

Just noticed the story's marked complete:( So sad. I'll be lurking around to see if more pops up:) I love everything up to this point. I've also learned a lot googling all the science, etc. That's the major thing I love about this story, beyond the fictional story - everything was actual scientific fact or universally accepted theories or as close as possible. Great job!