Reviews for Moonshine Blind
Afia chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter! I loved reading Art's perceptions of the office and of Tim; middle school dance and South Mall Clock Tower, indeed.
Winfan2 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Nice job very believable...you captured the characters well. Can't wait to see where this goes. I love Raylan and Tim and hope there's lots more of them to come.
Red Molly chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
"Rachel is the only one with any sense." lol True that.

That whole last paragraph made me crack up. I approve of the use of the word 'zany' as I have not seen that in a while and it is WHOLLY applicable to Tim Gutterson. My jury's still out on Randi.

P.S. Speaking as a shrink in training, we don't always have to carry a poker face. (grins)
Yllek chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Good story and great voices. I really like where this is going.
sassafras224 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
This story is fantastic! The characterization is perfect. Can't wait to see where it goes!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
This is turning into a very intriguing story right out if the box. Two storylines and both of them pulling me right in. Wonder how Raylan's going to get out if this one?

The OC works well here. Can't wait for more of her and Tim.
MsBrooklyn chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
The plotting so far is masterful. I love the twists that you're building into the story. It's such a joy to see an original character that's absolutely not a Mary Sue and to see the characters we know evoked so perfectly as you do here.

Kudos and keep up the great writing.
Afia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
What a great start! There's Raylan in danger and Tim gettin' some! Cannot wait for your next installment.
cresdin chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Great start! I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Red Molly chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
(raises arms in triumph) YAAAAAAAY Tim an a woman! And a PhD candidate no less. Good for her. Pray continue. :)
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I almost didn't read this because I was afraid it was slash. LOL. Whenever it's two men's names in the character box...well...

This is off to a great start. Please don't stop. I want to know if Boyd is a victim or if he tried to kill Raylan. I'm betting on the former.
MsBrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Whoa! What a beginning!

No criticism here, except that there's no chapter 2.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4