Reviews for A Very Supernatural Journey
lovehihere chapter 16 . 2/9
Wow this story was so great! I really love it. Please please write a sequel. xx
Miss Marion chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I loved reading this :). Most "transported into Supernatural" ficlets usually piss me off because most protagonists are too screamy, yelling at main characters, sometimes their over-killing usage of swearing gets on my nerves, sometimes its too focused on sex rather than... well, whatever - what I'm getting at is that I truly enjoyed your fic, I think your writing is amazing, you're amazing, and I thank you for this! :D
Samantha P chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Oh my god! This is one of the best fanfiction with an OC I have ever had the pleasure to read. My goodness, I couldn't stop reading. I was so tired before I started reading this and the sun will be up soon and I'm thirsting for more. I really hope you were serious about a sequel because I will eagerly await one!
fangirlfilly1 chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
ASDFGHJKL
I really, really loved reading this! I ship Rachelle and Dean, and the plot was good, and I CAN'T WAIT for a sequel!
xxDevilishxxAngelxx chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Absolutely LOVED reading this story! You managed to get Dean and Sam's characters spot on :) Please write a sequel, it'll be so interesting to see how Rachelle will interact with the events that happen in season 3. I'm also dying to see Dean's reaction to having her back :D - Sarah.
Dizzo chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Oh, this is a fabulous satisfactory ending. Poor old Tyrone finds peace and last, so does Henri and Rachelle's given in to the obvious, I mean, who could possibly let Dean go and go back to living a normal life?

Fantastic job my friends, a thoroughly enjoyable story, and I'm sure Rachelle (the one from this universe) must be totally rapt with it!

x
Dizzo chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Those Winchesters would leave a very big impression; no wonder everyone's confused and depressed!

And poor Dean, he always loses the girl :(
Dizzo chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Wow, that was some dramatic and emotional writing - I feel exhausted just reading it.

Poor Tyrone killed in action, but he died a hero's death, and he'll never be forgotten for that, and as for the goodbye between Dean and Rachelle - well, what can I say; Dean would be well worth staying in anoyther universe for!

Bravo - round of applause for this chapter :)
Dizzo chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Oh nice try gang, but sooooo not good!
Exciting stuff, great chapter :)
Dizzo chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Wow, some excuiting stuff going on here. Great chapter - but can I say how lovely it is to see Sam get some credit for being the gorgous hunk of man he is, when he's usually eclipsed by Dean's shadow (and I'm as guilty of that as anyone!)
Dizzo chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Oh nice chapter; it seems poor old Tyrone has got himself a stalker in the office (heehee, poor old Rosy), and I love, love , love ever-so-slightly pissed-off Dean. Niow is it just me or dpes the wizened old dear look just a little bit suspicious?

On to the next chappie ...
Dizzo chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Uh-oh - trouble in store ...
And what a rude interruption there at the beginning of the chapter- just as things were getting, um, insteresting for Rachelle - (and me!)

Fantastic chapter - well done x
Dizzo chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Very nice chapter - Meredith's 'wall' was a great touch, and the boys in burglar uniforms - now, we need to see that on the show :D
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
As much as I love my friends and family and my normal mudane life where Supernatural is a show, I'd have gone back too.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Ahh little does he know, the only person Rachelle told was Meredith.