Reviews for After The Woods
supercode chapter 7 . 3/9
This was very good! Don't know if you still read reviews on this fic, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, and that I would like to see a sequel to this if you haven't already done one.

Just one nitpicky thing, where did all the gold Jack got from the giants go? If his mom's house was still intact, it shouldn't have been crushed under rubble, and although it wouldn't buy the group a palace, it certainly should have let them live more comfortably than they did in this story...Oh well, I still enjoyed this story a great deal! Again. great job!
I love the play! Love the movie! Love the music! Love the charecters! LOVE THIS PAIRING!
Silverfires chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Write a sequel. I love Into the Woods, and especially now with the movie, it maybe the time to write if not a sequel, but another story:)) Well done. I always thought the Baker and Cinderella get together.
Silverfires chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I like this. I liked to think that they formed a little family.
bakerella chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Please write more this was to cute for you to just stop writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Omg the story was so good please please please make a sequel!
wormtail-was-a-whovian chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
This was great! I want a sequel, I don't know who wouldn't.
The Great Yopp chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Goodness...I love this story so much! This is one of the best Into the Woods fictions I've read! I hope you write the sequel...or maybe it's already written? I haven't looked yet. This was wonderful! And I love the name Hope Laurel. It is very beautiful. :)
Hannah chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
"Where do babies come from?"

Ah, the eternal question that makes parents quake with fear.
Hannah chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
He pulled it tight, too tight, underestimating how small her waist was.

Wouldn't it be OVERestimating?
zoe alice chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I did quite like this, although you couldn't pay me to give two teenagers with all their hormones permission to live together. If you do write a sequel, let me know.
KatnissMellark12 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
MAKE A SEQUAL PLEASE
TheatreGeek98 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
It's a little short. Also the red cloak is somewhere in the intestines of Milky White. but I love the baby's name.
zoe alice chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Not a very realistic birth scene. A premature baby without health problems particularly. But I thought the name Hope was appropriate.
zoe alice chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Yay, they got married! I kind of wonder where the village /came/ from, though. All the characters we met in the musical either died or ran off...