Reviews for After The Woods
myharlequinromance321 chapter 7 . 5/16
A lovely story. Thank you so much for writing it and best of luck to you!
twlightbella chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Aww their baby kicked
twlightbella chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Ella is pregnant and Mathew learned to walk and said his first words mamma and papa
twlightbella chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
James and Cinderella had sex
twlightbella chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Aw
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
If you do decide to do a sequel, you should do Jack and Holly's story after the move out! I really enjoyed this one!
Kat chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
It took me a LONG time to figure out what three-and ten meant. It probably shouldn't have taken me so long. :/
supercode chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
This was very good! Don't know if you still read reviews on this fic, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, and that I would like to see a sequel to this if you haven't already done one.

Just one nitpicky thing, where did all the gold Jack got from the giants go? If his mom's house was still intact, it shouldn't have been crushed under rubble, and although it wouldn't buy the group a palace, it certainly should have let them live more comfortably than they did in this story...Oh well, I still enjoyed this story a great deal! Again. great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
I love the play! Love the movie! Love the music! Love the charecters! LOVE THIS PAIRING!
Silverfires chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Write a sequel. I love Into the Woods, and especially now with the movie, it maybe the time to write if not a sequel, but another story:)) Well done. I always thought the Baker and Cinderella get together.
Silverfires chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I like this. I liked to think that they formed a little family.
bakerella chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Please write more this was to cute for you to just stop writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Omg the story was so good please please please make a sequel!
wormtail-was-a-whovian chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
This was great! I want a sequel, I don't know who wouldn't.
The Great Yopp chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Goodness...I love this story so much! This is one of the best Into the Woods fictions I've read! I hope you write the sequel...or maybe it's already written? I haven't looked yet. This was wonderful! And I love the name Hope Laurel. It is very beautiful. :)