Reviews for Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Geez Clara having her mother pass away then Jeffrey fly away and tell them not to follow or try to find him then loving both Christian and Tucker! Shes got a lot on her plat and I feel sorry for her. Good writing by the way.
PenMasterEm chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my gosh! It was amazing! I thought it was really Clara speaking. I like how you didn't up and shoved Clara on Christian, you made it so that Clara still had a choice and still has the right to free will.
whoissamwho chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was as goof as the authors actual work.
Mash them together and I would not be able to tell who's work is who's! Can u do another chapter on what you think may happen?
OMJH1012 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I think that clara needs to love tucker and Christian needs to go bye bye and just be her friend. I love tucker more than anything! He is amazing and he cares for her and I don't want her to love Christian cuz Christian really is a god only meant to be worshiped not loved especially not by Clara. I wanted her to marry tucker!
burnt-rose15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I really love this story. You've taken a really neutral view of Tucker vs Christian. I really feel that this was what Clara could have felt after the end of the next book.

Great job.

This is amazing.
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great job. You have Clara and her conflicted emotions down perfectly and yet she also knows with certainty what she has to do. Like Christian has always knows too. So she isn't too much like her mother, she isn't going to avoid her destiny for 60 years.
miss-mariner chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was so good! It captured perfectly the anxiety Clara must have been feeling. So sad "Tucker is my past" but it's also so true:( I liked how you mentioned Tucker and Clara drifting apart. Obviousuly in Hallowed they did, but it never really mentioned it (maybe once) and Clara never really thought about it. Does that even make sense? hum...anyway...

I also really like "Tucker is like a memory I have lost. I know I'll miss him like crazy and think about him a lot, but his image is starting to fade around the edges." such a beautiful, perfect way to put it.

You did such a great job on this. Thanks for writing!
Jordy3333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
hey there, first off i really cany believe theres only 2 unearthly fanfics :/ , but i really didnt like your story.. well especially the part were Clara said tucker is my past, christian is my future :( i love tucker and clara together ! but i also enjoyed your story because clara accepted she should have spoken to her brother, but i think you should post another story of clara coming back to wyoming a few years later and she sees tucker, and like can they reconnect? THANKS FOR A GOOD STORY! jordan x