Reviews for A Study in Four
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hey, just noticed…Allen, Joelle has the same name as me!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Haha, I love it!
Snowy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
What?! But - but Mycroft is *made* for Slytherin - you know, "Those cunning folks use any means/To achieve their ends".

Mycroft is like the definition of a Slytherin - how - how could you!
Arathelia chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I have been wondering, is Lucy like a replacement for Molly? And why is Moriarty of all people a Gryffindor?

But aside from my questions, I enjoy reading the story. Not sure why you changed Harry to a boy, but I suppose it isn't really an important detail.
And I simply must know what majesty Sherlock different from other wizards! Why the muffliato charm didn't affect his ability to hear the conversation, and even that instance he had cat like eyes. Does he have some type of creature blood in him?
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Love the twists your putting on these characters.
Constance Bonacieux chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD! You are a genius! All the details, and everything, ohmygosh I'm like in shock from the awesomeness! Can't wait to read the sequel! :D
DeathOfSanity chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This story was absolutely fantastic. And an amazing crossover.
You did really well, and I love your writing style. I'd like to see a few more filler scenes, but I really don't think that it could be much better.
I've seen your second story and will be reading it quite soon. Tell me, are you going to be doing all seven years?
zealousfreak27 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I loved this fic! You are a great writer!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
this was great! i loved it! great idea, plot, etc.
sariin chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
So Moriarty always the main villain, huh? I like your story, Harry and Ron seem sooo real, and I like the way you describe Sherlock. Although there are some things I don't really understand, or seem unimportant to me, but maybe in your second fic it will become clear...
Corey5268 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Moriarty is head boy? Dear. God.
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So this is well written enough that I'm going to keep reading it even though it doesn't match my headcanon (in which Mycroft is a Slytherin, Sherlock is in Ravenclaw. John would be a hat stall between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff). I'm quite excited to see how this is going to go.
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I read the whole story and have to say it is good. The pacing is a bit fast. However, that fits Sherlock's methods. It times like an episode of the series (a great start), but leaves me wanting more (also great). A great mystery to begin with. It is something Sherlock would find interesting.

I find it shocking Sherlock has a cousin. He is never mentioned to have any relative beyond his brother. then onto the plot and characters, the part about John having the last amulet is plausible but predictable. Since I have no other way of presenting the final amulet, I would leave that up to you. Harry and Ron seem very normal. I would have expected Hermione and Sherlock to be a bit more comfortable together or to have a batttle of wits. The were both thought of as placement mistakes (both thought of as Ravenclaws) and having superb intelligence they would get along a bit better. Your word choice is a bit light, but the speed the text moves at requires it. Fluidity is lacking a bit in the later chapters but not too much.

However,your work presents a great deal of knowlege and insight to the world of Harry Potter. There are a few discrepencies but none too glaring. The characters are themselves and have very few differences from their original counterparts. Though it is not my typical review (I'm being more of critic than usual.) I do like the story. It has a very nice rhythm. A raw diamond and a great read.
missilemuse chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
Inu Eve chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Great story! Love how Harry Potter was almost taking Lestrade's role, and the idea behind the mystery with all the pendants was quite interesting. Also think you got Sherlock and John's relationship and personalities really well put together. Good luck with the rest of your writing!