Reviews for It Takes Two To Move A Table
Good from start to finish but if it was me I would of had Jūshirō a little smug knowing that this ment Shunsui was all to him self.
Loved the part with Unohana, nice but not naive, perfect!
nicole1536 chapter 1 . 1/9
You have done such an amazing job capturing the essence of their relationship. I love your writing.
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
That was really funny and cute! I just wish I could see everyone's reactions, but just having Unohana in on it is good enough for me.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
The ending to this introductory chapter is interesting because in most of the tories I've read, it's that Shunsui's the one who's moving too fast, not Jyuushiro. I like the pacing of this story–not too fast, not too slow, and I think some of the lines are really funny. I can't wait to read more :)
Ino Death chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
FAN!
Caro-Kitty chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Beautifully written dear!
JuuxShun fan chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I know I've always loved Juu and Shun...but now I adore Unohana too! :)
You definitely have a gift for writing! I love your witty dialogue!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant! Don't usually like that pairing but damn, now I do! Ending was funny too! :P
CaptainWinterSoldier chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Hey :D
Oh Gods, I'm still laughing. Unohana is so...brilliant -
And Ju and Shun will be the top topic of conversation in Seireitei for a few weeks, won't they?
This is a really godd fanFiction and I'm glad, I was allowed to read it!
Maybe we'll read us at another Story :D
Byebye,
CaptainWinterSoldier chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Hey ya,
oh, wow, I love these Chapter *-*
It's really good, and not only for the lemon -
But I have to say, in English it's much more beautiful to read lemon, then in German!
See ya on Chapter 3
CaptainWinterSoldier chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hey ya,
at these point, I have to review :D
I really love these story. The characters are acting like they would do, if that was a story of Tite Kubo.
Now I'm looking forward to read the other chapters, I have to know, what happens now :D
See ya,
MechanicalRosebud chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
For some reason I find myself damn near drawn to this pairing and you've done very good job madam! XD I hope to read more of your delicious, table-romping escapades!