Reviews for Reflected Influence
Lidil chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Everything is just so messed up.
camry72 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Aw man. It would explain why he spends his holidays with his sister. Are Timmy's parents divorced? Or something worse than death?

This is why you can't look guilty in front of a patient. It doesn't help them emotionally. Now he'll probably get worse.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
so glad you didn't kill tim. 99% sure you wouldn't, but that 1% doubt was killing me! Great chapter as always!
camry72 chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I wonder how they feel being proven wrong about Tim not being able to help Gibbs. Since Gibbs stayed. I do understand that part of the reason that Tony resents Tim.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
It's always so amazing to read each person's POV about the same situation, this case the shooting, each is so vastly different.

Once Tim is well enough, they're going to need some team healing & bonding.

Have to admire Ducky - probing Gibbs like that - I would have said he's the only one that could do that, but Tim has added his name to that short list now too.

Great chapter!
JazzieG chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Hmm, not sure that Tony is beating himself up over the right thing and I'm not sure that Ziva should be beating herself up at all!

It's good to see Gibbs is going to stand by his agent and get him through whatever lies ahead.
Lidil chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Tony.

Ziva.

Soul searching.

Now they can heal.
Lidil chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Knew it was Gibbs that fired that shot.

Tony needs to give himself a break.

Abby?

It's always me, me, me.

Timothy's family is fractured.
68luvcarter chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
OMGoodness, this cliffhanger is a doozy. Hurry back
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Yay, for McGee standing up to Tony.
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Wow, this is great! What a dramatic turn! Can't wait for more. Poor McGee...
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Great chapter, everyone's reactions on target and in character. Gibbs determined to stick with Tim with the paramedics, but not this time! Appreciated Tony telling Abby to pretty much get a grip...I know she's a favorite but she annoys the heck out of me sometimes. Sarah's reaction to Abby was very interesting. Nice to have helpful Vance there.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
you. are. horrible... how could you end the chapter like that? Arrghh! Tony is being such an ass and tim better not die! great job, can't wait for the next chapter!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
ARGHHHHH!

Our guys need to 1) survive and 2) work out their problems..although how without Tim having to spill the beans about things will be very interesting. Going to be tough, that's for sure.

Great chapter, thanks!
JazzieG chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I've been intrigued to see where you were taking this. I don't like Tony very much right now, even if I understand some of why he's behaving the way he is, he is long overdue a good Gibbs slap!

And now you leave us with a cliffie! Sheesh!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »