Reviews for Reflected Influence
bbfan chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful story so far. Can't wait for more!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
awwww, poor gibbs! amazing chapter! way to go tim!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I'd like to smack some heads here, where is their faith in Tim? They really don't know him at all, do they, and after all these years! Because they've never bothered, although Abby will claim she knows Tim well...NOT! The egos of those 2, grrr.

Thank the stars for Ducky - and for Jimmy to get them re-focused.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I can't even imagine how hard this must have been to write, because it's sure tough to read. Teary, again. I love the focus on Tim & Gibbs and away from the rest of the team. Just Jethro & Tim. Well, and Mike. So glad Gibbs can finally start to let go.
Emi-Lynn chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Still a wonderful story.
shadowdweller25 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Damn! You made me cry.
Lidil chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Ghods.

And so it begins.

The healing of Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

And Timothy McGee.
Lidil chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Mike Franks.

A good man.

Abs, get a grip.

This isn't about you.
shadowdweller25 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Geez, talk about having faith in your teammate. They don't think highly of Tim do they?

Anyway, good update...even though it didn't have my two fav characters. :)

Hope you update soon.
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I love when McGee's stubborn streak rears its head.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Go Tim! You show gibbs what you're made of! great fic so far! can't wait to read what happens next!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Dang that man is stubborn...yeah, both of them. Kudos to Tim for standing his ground. Kind of made me want to give Gibbs a Gibbs-slap except wouldn't be fair at this point in his grieving. Probably.

Great chapter!
trout1986 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
wow

I like it, looking forward to updates
shadowdweller25 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Damn...almost thought Gibbs was gonna throw a punch or something. But thank God he didn't. Emotional and glad Tim is showing his stubborness.
Lidil chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
A good solid man, that McGee.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »