Reviews for Pokémon Armageddon
MagicMew2Lover chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
'Will Gary ever get a haircut'...hahaha! Pretty good chapter! More please, I have room for more story in m mind-belly!:]
MagicMew2Lover chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I give a poop...Hahaha!:] Good chapter!
HorseMagic17 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Ok That was Cute Song
Aurora Wolf chapter 9 . 7/3/2005
Wow, this story hasn't been updated in like...what, 3,4 years? Neways, I just wanted to say that I liked the story, and I hoped you might continue it. Ah well. I liked it anyways. (Poor Gary, his car got wrecked XD)
Mystrivin chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
Hallo, I realize that you lack confindence in yourself. Anyway, it would be nice if you continued it. Even though it has been 3 years since you last updated. I think it would be nice if you at least finished it off so we won't be so in suspence... ish... ANYway, you aren't the only laziest person in the world, I'm sure there are others... like me... yeah... Other than that, this is a good story and SHOULD be continued. -
STAR chapter 9 . 7/10/2001
CAN YOU HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER? I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT.
Carolin chapter 9 . 6/26/2001
Wow that was so cool story. Put

more story. I love it.
too lazy to sign in Ketsuki chapter 9 . 5/30/2001
Well, it's nice to see a serious pokémon story for a change. Okay, this story is really GOOD! Action, adventure, angst, and just into romance to sweeten it up...Just one question. Why do you keep calling your stories 'CRAP' when it's clearly very good? i dunno, jus wondering...
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
COOL!
Mewberries chapter 9 . 5/27/2001
OMG! You have a new chapter up! Hurray! This is soooo good! I love the AAML! Please keep goin'! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Xilmin Nerrar chapter 9 . 5/21/2001
I beleive the exact reaction when I got my authoralert for this was: "::deep breath:: EEEEE!" You finally did work on one of your older pieces... wait, does this mean you actually listened to me? Nah, that's just scary! It can't happen! ... no, no, not possible... No, I know why you did it. You are just doing this to give me more work for my webpage cos now I need to put this chapter on it too... I really really hate you! But I guess I do need to feed it. I haven't done anything with it in... 2 days now! uh oh. when I log in, it will be waiting for me... If you don't hear from me again, you know what's happened!
I don't have a name chapter 8 . 5/18/2001
I think either CAGL or GMAL. Good story.
Xilmin Nerrar chapter 8 . 5/18/2001
Okay, I've just 'borrowed' ever chapter of this one too. I know you don't mind. Remember, its for a good cause: so my webpage won't come after me looking for food! & you'd better keep writing this one too! In other words, stop starting new ones and finish the old ones! ...like you're going to listen to me; like you're going to listen to anyone... But I can try and get you to pay attention. Of course the emphasise is on *try* since I'm pretty sure I won't succeed. I haven't, have I?
Ghost Cubone chapter 8 . 4/16/2001
Good story. Put an AAML,GACL,CAAL,BATL
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 8 . 4/3/2001
A story about the 3 birds (well...sorta), and no Jiruidan? Wiiiild...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »