Reviews for Livelihoods

Nice job!
Batman fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Nice!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I've been reading through some Matt Mcginnis stories today and this one is my favourite :D I just have this smile on my face as I think of the irony that Matt is actually talking to Batman about BEING Batman. I think you could make an epic sequel or second chapter with Matt finding out who Bats is. I'm trying to imagine his reaction. It would either be really angry for not being told or OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT *fangirl squeel*. Please help me put my mind to rest :D
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
you should make a sequel where matt finds out
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
A nice brotherly moment that made me smile. This is a nice read with the simple details.
Aces High chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was very well done. I liked Matt's teacher-character; trying too hard to touchy-feely and missing the important things. Making the kids apologize for laughing wasn't going *that* problem. (Although I do admire the kid who said she was going to be a butterfly in the face of her peer's disdain. Good on her. :)

Also, the ending was perfect.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
aw! brother bonding! that's sweet!;) this was nice.)
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Why don't you have more reviews? This was a pretty awesome oneshot. I loved the little details added here and there; made reading it pure pleasure. Great job :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
"You never know," said the older boy. "You might have it in you."

I smiled at this moment.
Applesmacks chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awww, this is so cute! I love Terry/Matt brother moments, there are not enough stories out there with them! I hope you continue making stories like this, especially between Terry and Matt!
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very nice! Made me smile too.