Reviews for Going Loopy Fabray?
Please do continue, do you think you can write a fic with military Quinn?
Sac07 chapter 15 . 2/18
You think you'll ever come back to this? Love it!
I was loving these two stories until you made everyone gang up on Quinn and have everyone always kissing Rachel's ass like she's the best thing since sliced bread. It's nauseating. I'm done reading this shit.
shaky22 chapter 15 . 1/19
Please come back and finish your fics I love them! !
Rae Moore chapter 15 . 1/7
Hope you decide to come back to this fic. I really love it. It's one of my favs.
dnmann chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
this was a great chapter. funny and emotional.

I wish you would come back and add more stories to this. it is very much worth it.
dnmann chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
This has grown from a light fluff piece into a real, detailed plot and story.

Good job.
ktay chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoy this story! It was definitely not what I expected but I think you're handling everything wonderfully. There's a definite improvement in your writing from C&F also, so, good job for that : )

Would love it if you continued!
Ayofluff chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Wish this was updated :(
Eyghon chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Loved this story, and shelby is in it, yay! It is certainly a crazy story but well written and so much fun. My favorite thing is quinn calling her appendage her copilot. Fun name. How did you come up with that? Please update. When will shelby known quinn is the father?
paulita0814 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
i loooove youre story! pleeeasee continue soon! kisses
thewordlessthinker chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Okey so I just went through this story for the first time and I love it, the ghost, pregnant rachel, the fababies, quinn, everything is wonderful. About the fababies names I liked the first names you mention when Q&R where talking. Maybe another girl's name could be Elizabeth lucy or Susan, and for the little boy maybe, Lucas? Jacob lucas? Lucas jacob? I have no idea hahahah I'm really just trying here. Anyways the story is great so please keep it up, and please update soon ;)
Ad3n chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Haha this was amazing! I loved the fight scene. It was pretty well perfect. And I've always loved the name Oliver. I'm surprised you didn't have Rachel brake her hand again. Well I can't wait for more of your amazing stories! You're still one of my favorite authors. And I miss Thin Ice. I'm kinda scared now though. Hope they still stay together and the drama doesn't hurt them as a couple. As long as that doesn't happen I won't hate you. XD can't wait!
becpoes chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
brunette girl: Anja
blonde boy: Cedric
blonde girl: Hazel
Bugsy1014 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
It's been a long wait, but I would say it was worth it. Very fun chapter. The whole hospital scene was a fiasco but that is par for the course with Quinn around. At least she didn't get too hurt. Having given birth, I would say there are some parts around the birthing that don't gel for me, but overall it was well done. :) I can't wait to see which one of them or if all of the babies have Quinn's "gift". Looking forward to more! Will Shelby ever find out about Quinn's abilities and her monthly "visitor" so she knows how Rachel actually got pregnant?