Reviews for Rise Above
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
lmao! I love how Sasuke notices Itachi's hair has split ends!
madamxcrystalxrose chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
This a very cute chapter! It kinda shocked me when Kiba turns out to be Hinata's fiance. I also really like the interaction between Hinata and Itachi! It makes it seem more realistic and true. I hope you update soon!
Sasha545 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
fiance? what did I miss T-T
alquiem chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I like your work, and belibe me it's dificult for me read, write and even worst speak the english, so I'll be waiting the next chapter.
in your dreams as well chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Oh pleaseeeee update soon? :)
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Oh I seriously didn't expect that FIANCÉ Oh the drama *sigh*

sallyride chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
HOWDY! That was funny! I was laughing so hard someone came to check on me. Naruto is the only one who could get away with saying somethin like that to those two. Now that Sasuke got pictures what is he going to do. Never thoughtyoud bring in Gai like that.
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Aww now Sasu liking Hina haha nice

Sasha545 chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Lovely as usual. Was really missing this story and was wondering why you hadn't posted yet Keep up the good work. Hinata is adorable, Itachi is sexy as hell and Naruto was very dumb... I wonder what role will Sasuke play in the next chapters.

Take care
Nicria chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
This is great! I can't wait to see Itachi and Hinatas relationship blossom. I hope Hinata finds out Itachis homeless and have him move in with her! I do hope so. I'm sure Itachi will do more than enough for her to suggest it. Maybe saving her life or something? What will Neji do if he sees Itachi? I wonder if they know each other since Hanabi thought he looked familiar.
Sasha545 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
That was a very cute chapter. I'm so glad you haven't given this up, I was wondering why there wasn't an update to your fic in so long

Well anyway, I loved the way Itachi and Hinata were kind of flirting xD And I wonder what's Sasuke going to do now.
SYCC chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Is it supposed to be Deidara or is he an OC?
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Woah can't wait till the next chappie

SYCC chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Haha the way they talk makes me laugh
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 10 . 3/15/2012