Reviews for The Ross Identity
scio scribe chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I was going to wait until I reached the end of this, and then leave one giant review, but I'm enjoying it too much on my way through, so you'll be getting a handful of normal-sized reviews instead.

Words cannot express how much I'm loving this. It's funny-especially everything Kyle thinks ever, basically, although I have a special place in my heart for his deduction that Mike must have started crushing on him after the mock trial, having recognized Kyle's greatness-and sweet, with Harvey's little attempts to take care of Mike. (And Donna sort of shipping Harvey/Mike, based on her reaction to Mike's "I love you!" exclamation, which is awesome.)

Also: I will always love any story with amnesia in it. It's one of those tropes that I just can't resist.
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 28 . 4/8/2012
This was a great story! I especially liked a clueless Mike runningaround the office! Hope you make a sequel! ;)
beckerandjess4eva chapter 28 . 3/1/2012
you can not understand how much i had to finish it when i started, because i LOVED it!
Mayhem21 chapter 28 . 2/26/2012
So, this story was totally awesome and I loved the way you resolved the Kyle issue and a sequel would be totally fun. I look forward to more of your work in the future. Until then, Happy Writing ;)

XxTypoMasterxX chapter 28 . 2/25/2012
lmao, poor Kyle! :)
Mayhem21 chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
Seriously sad to see this come to an end though I do immensely look forward to the epilogue. Happy Writing ;)

Stroma chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
Very good. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Rossfan89 chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
I love your work, I keep checking for updates, but nothing. You have to post soon! I'm going bat shit crazy without this fic :P
Mayhem21 chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
Ahhh, Harvey's sweet, running to save Mike. And Kyle gets props for not letting Fake Cop kill Mike although he'd get more props if he actually did something himself instead of running like a coward to find somebody else to save the day. Can't wait for what's next. Happy Writing ;)

iheartlife chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
Ahhhhhhh cant wait for the next chapter! Thsnks for updating!
Mayhem21 chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
Hey, I'm definitely still reading and I'm still loving it. Keep up the great chapters and I don't care how long it takes us to get to the end. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

iheartlife chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
Look forward to more! Great update! This story gets better and better with every chapter!
Mayhem21 chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
Why do I feel like Mike is somehow going to find trouble while helping Harold? Also, really liked the stand-off between Donna and Harvey and I really like that Harvey has finally stated that he has every intention of fixing this and he's going to include the others in the fixing process. Seriously looking forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing ;)

Stroma chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
Very good chapter.
Mayhem21 chapter 21 . 2/15/2012
Ok, seriously, I don't care how much longer I have to wait for an ending, but before this ends things absolutely have to get fixed between Mike and Harvey because there's no way you can leave things after that stunt Harvey just pulled. Admittedly, it was for Mike's own good, but still, not cool. Anyways, great chapter and I look forward to the next. Happy Writing ;)