Reviews for Black Roses
Rhyme2Reason chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
Awwwww, amazing ending I loved it all! Really fantastic! *hugs!*
Stacky422 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Me likey! :D Lol, talking normal now: Really, great story. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Awww! :'3 Lightning: That's SO CUTE! :D
Me: That's not cute. It's romantic.
Lightning: Same diff.
Me: T_T Anyways, I LOVED THIS STORY! :D
KnitzAndPearls chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Awwwww! Best ENDING EVERRRRRR!
I loved it! Thx for the shout-out btw. :)
Can't wait to see what's next from you! This was AMAZING beginning to end!
I remember this being one of the first stories I read on FFN!
Awesome story, Chloe!
And congrats on the 100 reviews! I knew you could do it!
Tev chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
That was amazing...:O
Pieface314 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I'll hug you! * hugs* please update!
pancake-ss chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Well, I was just skimping for this story, and I heard from a little birdy that someone wanted 100 reviews... ;) :D This story is so sexy! Lol.
Stacky422 chapter 24 . 8/31/2012
*Cyber hug* :) I really like this story! No, don't end it! :( All good things must come to an end, eventually, I gues... Next chapter up soon? :)
MissCarrera chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Good, no more stupid Chick! *evil smirk* And lol that did sound funny, but take your time, I will be happy to see it whenever you are ready :) Hmm, game/movie sequel? Well, I LOVE Sims 3, so I'm pumped to buy an expansion pack for it soon :3 Looks like this story is coming to an end as you said. I'm looking forward to seeing how you choose to close everything :)
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Great chp! Amazing update! Can't wait for more! And finally he is locked up! :) update soon!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Aww, I loved it. Ideas crying when Sally was crying. I got so happy at the cute ending!
And I cannot WAIT for the next chapter.

*HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG!*
Better? *huggle* again.
tinkfan14 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I like the Lightning talking to Doc's grave. Its fitting. Omg, Light its not a trick!
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Great update!
MissCarrera chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I really liked the speech with Lightning to Doc's grave :') I'll be watching for more!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Aww, cute SalQueen fluffy shtuff. Nom nom nom.
Whoa! I think Chick should go to anger management. Yesh, most definitely.
Oooh! I'm kinda mad at you now. I was just about to use the idea of Lightning talking to Doc's grave! Darn it, now I can't and everybody will think I took it. You made him say half the stuff I was going to have him say! (Lol, it's alright. I'll still use it and hope nobody thinks I'm a copy writer.)

That part where Lightning was trying to get her to hurry up for pancakes was hilarious!
:-)
Update soon! Cliffhanging author.