Reviews for The bookshop
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Sorry but I just have to say this... I love costa! Lol sorry but yeh this is kinda getting weird! But I can't wait for your new fic!
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
sorry but this is just gettin weird! lol :D
I Am Pure Awesomeness chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
LOOOOLLL I love this idea, and I like how you aren't like other people who write about characters reading the books who basically rewrite the novel and put only a few random comments from the characters reading it every couple paragraphs, but you are actually writing your own stroy, and making it funny at that! Excellent job, please update soon. Rather entertaining :D
whoshallJudgeAngels chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
The first chapter: great. The second chapter: good. The last chapter: humorous but declining in value.
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
OMG sooo random! oh well i like scooby doo anyway lol! funny :)
SapphireOceans chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
The truth is revealed; Helen Dunmore is a stalker! Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

I love this XD I was giggling all the way through! It's just such a funny situation! But serious as well; would's going to happen to the mer if people find out? What if Mum and Roger read it?

What is Helen Dunmores evil plan? Dun duuuuuuuuuh!

x
SapphireOceans chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I am now envisioning a meeting between Sapphire and Helen Dunmore...XDXD

This is awesome, and if you have time I'd love to read more!
Arysthae chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It does have an uncomplete feel to it, but I'm intrigued by the possibilities that could occur next. Showing Conor? And her reaction to finding out the books are in her perspective? It would be priceless.
ingo fan 1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my God! You have to write more! You left readers hanging; and anyone who is 1/2 normal will wonder what happens. I'm going to quote Faro: it is "anatomically impossible" to not write more! Awesome story, though.
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You should defo write another chapter cos it sounds realy good :)