Reviews for Never Say Never
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Funny.

I always want to laugh whn people say Merlin is jealous of Gwen because Arthur's in love with her. He's the biggest Arwen shipper of us all.
DELETED9ACCOUNT9 chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Lmao... Ok, this little fic just made my day :D
lilyblaney chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
YES YES YES I LOVE ALL OF THESE.
readmered chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Oh my god I was cracking up! My favorites were Gewn and Kilgarrah. Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
Yup. Made my day.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
These were PRICELESS! I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes, and I'm still hiccupping. :D Mordred, Morgana, and Gaius were my favorites. Heehee... Ah, I'll just sit here 'til I catch my breath. That was awesome!
SharpRevan chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I would have netioned something about morganas obvious crush on merlin at some point. But still this is priceless
fillmoredawn chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Oh, Kitty O. I wish you could have seen my face when I imagined the Great Dragon saying kerfuffle. I didn't even get to see it, but by the way it felt, it was spectacular.

Thank you for making me happy. I appreciate it.
RevealFanatic chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
"kerfuffle!" the dragon shouted

hmm... This may have inspired a oneshot...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
xD
SavSilvy chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Lol! Love this!
Cheesypriestess chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
OH GOD. Those last two definitely had me lol'ing. Who doesn't love Giles, right? (Don't answer that). And the uphill both ways one...yep, heard that one from my dad. Not with battles, though.
MagicGirl41 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
INDEED! We needed more Mordred... I haven't watched 5x11, 5x12, or 5x13 yet, (American ;() and have only a vague idea of what happens in them *NO SPOILERS PLEEASEE!* so I'm still in love with him ;)

...But not as much as Merlin. Ah, Colin Morgan cx...
MagicGirl41 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I was laughing so hard at kerfuffle xD But seriusly (I think it's become a habit...), a lot of these are very true... what's up with Merlin and only following Kilgarrah's bad advice anyway?
MagicGirl41 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
XD But seriously (yes! I did it! I DIDN'T USE THE PUN!), what's so bad about Cenred, normal plans, and leaving Camelot alone?