Reviews for Never Say Never
readmered chapter 10 . 7/3
Oh my god I was cracking up! My favorites were Gewn and Kilgarrah. Thanks!
Yup. Made my day.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
These were PRICELESS! I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes, and I'm still hiccupping. :D Mordred, Morgana, and Gaius were my favorites. Heehee... Ah, I'll just sit here 'til I catch my breath. That was awesome!
SharpRevan chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I would have netioned something about morganas obvious crush on merlin at some point. But still this is priceless
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Oh, Kitty O. I wish you could have seen my face when I imagined the Great Dragon saying kerfuffle. I didn't even get to see it, but by the way it felt, it was spectacular.

Thank you for making me happy. I appreciate it.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
"kerfuffle!" the dragon shouted

hmm... This may have inspired a oneshot...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
xD
Savannah Silverstone chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Lol! Love this!
Cheesypriestess chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
OH GOD. Those last two definitely had me lol'ing. Who doesn't love Giles, right? (Don't answer that). And the uphill both ways one...yep, heard that one from my dad. Not with battles, though.
MagicGirl41 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
INDEED! We needed more Mordred... I haven't watched 5x11, 5x12, or 5x13 yet, (American ;() and have only a vague idea of what happens in them *NO SPOILERS PLEEASEE!* so I'm still in love with him ;)

...But not as much as Merlin. Ah, Colin Morgan cx...
MagicGirl41 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I was laughing so hard at kerfuffle xD But seriusly (I think it's become a habit...), a lot of these are very true... what's up with Merlin and only following Kilgarrah's bad advice anyway?
MagicGirl41 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
XD But seriously (yes! I did it! I DIDN'T USE THE PUN!), what's so bad about Cenred, normal plans, and leaving Camelot alone?
MagicGirl41 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Again, laughing out loud XD And saying them to my dad, who has watched about four episodes (with me and my aunt), and has heard me babbling about it since I found the show, and is really trying, but simply can't understand the brilliance of it XD
MagicGirl41 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
XD The last one!
MagicGirl41 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I saw the first one. And I was actually laughing for two minutes straight. So good! XD XD XD