Reviews for Love Me More
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, you actually made me feel a little sorry for Petunia, whom I usually can't stand. She seemed very bitter, and yet it was clearly out of love for her sister. Lily's silence at the end was heartbreaking. You've really captured the way the sisters feel about each other; they now belong to different worlds and just one term at Hogwarts was enough to bring about this change. Good job :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Poor Petunia! You actually made me say that. You did a great job of conveying the whole Petunia/Lily/Snape situation here!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I like the way you pictured the sad and dark atmosphere in this, Petunia's bitterness and hurt were well conveyed, and I like the way you did your Lily - she wanted to get close to Petunia again, and yet she couldn't help belonging into another world… Nice job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ouch. Poor poor Tuney. And Lily too...that last line made me wince. Great story, good work! :D
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ouch! Another bittersweet birthday! You're good at writing a young Lilly and Petunia, though. You should try doing it in your Lilly Oneshots too!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, poor Petunia! I've always felt so bad for her.

I think you did a great job of captuing their relationship/dynamic in so few words. Very realistic. And Lily's silence at the end is quite... well. You know.

Great job!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh very good Gamma!

Poor Petunia, this is like all how she became the evil aunt that everyone detested.

Nice job!