Reviews for Inbetween
Headline Awards chapter 1 . 1/21
Congrats!

Your story, Inbetween, has been nominated for The Pendragon Pride Award in the 2017 Headline Awards, celebrating Anthony Head and all of his work. Judging and voting will begin on Jan. 21st, and winners will be announced on Feb. 20th. Please let us know if you would rather not participate. Good luck! Find us at Headlineawards on Tumblr or tonyhead_awards on LJ.
pappy yokum's moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lovely. I loved it. I always had a soft spot for Uther, and this certainly coddled it. We don't get to see his side of the story as much as I would have liked. This kind of gives us a glimpse. I loved it.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Loved it! I love Uther. He's such a complicated character. All kinds of conflicting motives and emotions. Nicely done.
err - who am i chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I've just stumbled upon this fic and absolutely love it. I'm always interested in Uther-Arthur fics, though sadly I haven't found many. This fic gives so much insight of Uther when we thought he just sat there, a broken man. I love the complexity you gave him in such short fic.

Favorite line: "The people wouldn't accept him back without some sort of test of strength to prove his fitness to rule, and in truth, Uther's heart was no longer in it." It's so heartbreaking.