Reviews for Allies
cflat chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I really liked this crossover. It's just too bad that you didn't have Callen's team in here at all and I also would have liked the NCIS people being all pissed that Chris interrupted an important undercover operation.

What would really be interesting if you would do a M7/NCIS/NCISLA/Hawaii 5-0 crossover.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Terrific! Very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Really good! Inventive.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Really, there are plenty of things that are whispering.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
With all of Chris' experience with undercover operatives you would think he would start to see the inconsistencies that are occurring.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Excellent idea for a story.
Shaz1 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I really liked this! And I have never seen Magnificient 7, but am a huge G Callen fan. I think a sequel is called for- possibly with Sam in too?

Shaz
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Loved the bit with Vin!
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Good action chapter.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Liked the comparison of Gibbs to Larabee. Many M7 fans have wondered which of the two would win a glaring contest. (Probably ought to let Jim Ellison and Nick Fury enter the contest, too.)
Netchka3 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Wow. Quite the story. Hope to read more of this ?Series? Soon?ish? Maybe? :-) :-) :-) :-)
joniskpelare chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Very intresting.
achillies-eel chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Damnit, you already posted the last chapter. :( Now I feel like a total heel. Oh well.

I... still haven't re-fixed the remaining chapters, because I'm a total failure as a beta, but if you want me to continue doing that anyway, let me know. We can repost it at your leisure. If not, that's not a problem either.

A really, really good fic, as I've probably told you numerous times now. Let me know when you feel the urge to write more! I have a hard head; it's great for bouncing ideas off of. ;P Give yourself a pat on the back! You've earned it.