Reviews for Allies
Dramamama5 chapter 7 . 8/14
Wow! I never thought of a crossover with these two...but it was great. I find myself wishing there was a sequel waiting for me...never too late, you know. Well done. I loved the connection with Callen that was made in the end...explore that friendship...another crossover done in LA would be fantastic...just saying
scgirl-317 chapter 7 . 5/18
No, you can't stop it there! At least give us a one-shot tag with both teams together!

This was very well done! The characterizations were on point. Chris can be a bulldog when he decides something, and seeing a supposed cop killer would easily have him seeing red. On the flip side, Callen is (or was) such a chameleon that he would do his best to diffuse such a crappy situation. All in all, this was wonderful!
I Feel Possessed chapter 7 . 3/6
That was a really great little story.
I Feel Possessed chapter 5 . 3/6
You have a sentence towards the end about taking "stalk" of the situation - think your BETA wasn't paying attention. Should be taking stock.

But excluding that very minor error, this was a chapter full of tension and action. A great read.
I Feel Possessed chapter 4 . 3/6
Wow, this is an excellent chapter. I have no idea of M7 but you have Callen's character down perfectly. I'm enjoying the uneasy relationship developing between the two main characters.
cflat chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I really liked this crossover. It's just too bad that you didn't have Callen's team in here at all and I also would have liked the NCIS people being all pissed that Chris interrupted an important undercover operation.

What would really be interesting if you would do a M7/NCIS/NCISLA/Hawaii 5-0 crossover.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Terrific! Very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Really good! Inventive.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Really, there are plenty of things that are whispering.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
With all of Chris' experience with undercover operatives you would think he would start to see the inconsistencies that are occurring.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Excellent idea for a story.
Shaz1 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I really liked this! And I have never seen Magnificient 7, but am a huge G Callen fan. I think a sequel is called for- possibly with Sam in too?

Shaz