Reviews for The Girl With The Long Red Hair
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Honestly, when i read this, i didn't even think much of the similarity between this and "Got a boy in the war." More like, i didn't even realize it till i read your notice. So rest assure! I completely enjoyed your fanfiction that was purely based on your own imagination and creativity(:
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Thank you for the hasty update!

I really appreciate you clearing that little matter up. I just think any sort of plagiarism should always be reported, and I'm so glad it didn't happen here. :)

I hope to read more from you soon!
Ht chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ahhh this was so good and so sad at the end :'((((

I like the snippets and the happy flashes
reereeree chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
To me, it's one of the most impressive Naruto fanfics ever.

I really love how Minato accepts Kushina as she is. Especially the part that he respect her pride for her clan, her last name got to my heart.

Thank you very mush for writing a great fic.
JaggerMania chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
this is one of the most beautifully writen stories i've ever have wonderful potential as a writer and im glad you put it to some good one-shot you have most definitly ripped my heart story is worth reading and also worth adding to my favourite list

_jaggermania_
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is a nice fic, but I feel a need to bring something up.

This particular story has a striking resemblance to another fic I've read called "got a boy in the war" by Lisse in both structure and writing style. And I don't mean they're just kinda-sorta alike. I mean, it could've easily been a "heavy inspiration" for your work, if you know what I mean.

I never intend to accuse; I only mean to point out a fact and possibly prevent a form of plagiarism. Please look into this.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
sad and happy at the same time...good :)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
[Minato hears the voice of an angle]

Angles can talk! D:

I know you meant angels, but it sounded so funny. xD
Happyperson chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was beautiful and sad and I loved it
Shhayy-j11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
omgeee ME LOVE DIS! damnit naruto! they didn't abandon uuu!

Love the whole process it's like their whole life there dont noe if im making sense but GOOD JOB
KissKiss-Dattebayo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved it! Me guuusta! Your discription of Kushina is perfection!
NekoMushi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Bwaha! That's a crying noise btw T.T beautiful story. You didn't just tug at my heartstrings; YOU RIPPED THEM OUT! I wish I could smile at this story cuz it's so amazing, but I'm too busy choking on tears, :'') I loved that bit with Itachi; KAWAAAAIIII THANK CHUUU
Sweet-With-Talent chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This story is gorgeous and so becoming my head canon. It's beautiful. Naruto's words at the end were so wrong that they really fit canon and I loved it! Thank you for the read!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
you little bitch.

how could you do this to me? what have I ever done for you?

WHY DO YOU KEEP A COMING AROUND

PLAYING WITH MY HEART

?

I started crying for real at "wheren't there when he cried at night "

but girl, I was at school.

you can imagine the situation.

thank you, by the way. public humiliation is never long enough.

p. s. fuck. I love you, you bloody little demon
Erin jory chapter 1 . 2/5/2012