Reviews for Colly
Audustaire chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh my goodness this is so friggin cute! This oneshot is so adorable if it had cheeks I'd want to pinch them. What a great background story for Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson! Loved this!
P'tfami chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sherlock does not take well to abrupt changes in his social circle - well done on combining Mrs Hudson and Sherlock's history together.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
LinzPhantom chapter 1 . 3/31/2012

Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That ending is so cool. And surprising. I think I may have to commit that to my headcanon. I can hear the sound of Sherlock's violin being tortured, and it's making my skin crawl. Mycroft being all deduct-y and brilliant - I love the way you've written the deduction, by the way - and young Mrs Hudson is so nice.

I will reference this story as one of my headcanon pieces - most of my headcanon is formed of interesting and imaginative fanfiction stories such as this one.

Thanks for an awesome read.

Erin xx
Asparagus chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I found that very sweet and enjoyable to read. Exactly what I needed to make myself feel good today. I especially liked the ending.
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter.

When I read the summary I thought that this WASN'T about , but I was proven wrong when I got to the end :P Loved this!
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Lol I loved the ending!
ConsultingTimeLord chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This. Is. Brilliant. 'Nuff said.
S chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love you - it's great! Just the right tone too, so cute and fluffy, t was exactly what I needed as a pick me up, so thanks!
IAmSherlocked221 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wonderful little oneshot. Love the grammar, flow, humor, and the twist at the end! I really didn't expect that. They're all in character, and that's basically what I'd expect of their life together.

Well done, well done.
Cat chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oooh love it!

Love the suprise ending aswell - won't be able to see her any different from here on in! Lol!
Catherine Spark chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Mycroft's deductions about Colly were really clever, I thought. So much from just an indentation on the finger. And the twist at the end about who Colly is was cheeky and warm, and explains his somewhat baffling affection for Mrs Hudson :D
28 | « Prev Page 1 2