Reviews for True Americans
Timothy chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Well, I actually read the start of your other story first, but I gotta say- I LURV YOUR STORIEEEEEEEEESS! Teehee! Agh! I CANNOT TYPE! Anyway, you're good at keeping the characters in -uhh- character, which I like. GOOD STUFF! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Davedav chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
OOOMMIIIGGOOSSHH! USUK! Please make a sequel! I BEG OF YOU!
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
WOOT! HAPPY ENDING!

Well not really because the last few sentances were about someone potentially getting tortured...

But excellent, excellent job on this story, I give a round of applause!

I can't wait until the next installment ;)
xXYoraXx chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
OHMYGOSH! Umm, too early of a celebration guys... Dude,what the heck is happening! My gosh, even if this may be a crime fic you gotta add some luv! More USUK!
xXYoraXx chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
But it's not yet over, cause that would have been too easy! There has to be more! Like a partner or like, some sort of twist and climax! It can't end now! I thought Arthur was sort of American... he did find it...er... that doesn't sound right, he was the one who founded America... Man, I thought it was Alfred! Shoot! Update~
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
HECK YA! GO ROMANO!

Wow... And I thought Italy was really going to be in some trouble, but yay!
xXYoraXx chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
wHAT! hOW'D THEY FIGURE OUT THE APPEAREANCE WITHOUT... DESCRIPTION OF SOME SORT...
Adriana Emerald chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I love how this story is a mystery! Nice change of pace and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
xXYoraXx chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh! Why'd you leave it at a cliff hanger? Please update, your stories really good!
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
YEAH! GO JAPAN! Unlike other people on TV he's actually smart and tries to find a way to escape, epic!

AAawwwww poor Italy, and I mean both of them :'( But South Italy being a cop is awesome, along with England, Spain, and America(Epic speech he made!)

I think the killer is and OC, I don't think any of the countries would be cruel enough to do something like that.
xXYoraXx chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
OHMYGOD! What the Heck happened! No explanation of the masked man's features! KYAAAAA! I hate you you darn cliff hanger! UPDATE! I wanna know what happens next! I'm surprised no one else updated ... I mean your writing style is good and you have a plot that pretty much can attract readers! Maybe you should take it slow... well, your almost gonna find out who the criminal is but like put something in that will make more suspense even though I hate cliffhangers with a burning passion!
xXYoraXx chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
What... What if it was... What if it was Alfred! I mean only true American ... And I'm betting that your only gonna use Hetalia characters! Nooooooo! And Alfred made such and amazing nonracial speech! Gosh...Please update ! I hate suspense!
xXYoraXx chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
WHAT! Turkey! How could you do this to Japan! And if it's not Turkey... then who? I mean pretty much everyone gets along with Japan... even Romano and Prussia... Wait maybe Russia ... I'm betting either Turkey and Russia... Well, all guys in Hetalia who have deep voices... UPDATE! YAY~ FIRST REVIEWER... I think...