Reviews for The Mystery of the Runaway Bride
deanine chapter 7 . 2/11
Lovely fic.
skarosianlifeform chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It's funny how Sherlock treats John as his sidedog. It reminded me of the Doctor, in The Runaway Bride. "You're not special, you're not important, you're not clever...".
Lachriel chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Squeeee!

I'd noticed the mention of the watch on the mantel earlier. But with the conclusion of chapter 6, I hadn't really expected anything to come of it. I do hope you've got a sequel to this around someplace. And I love that Donna's back. Though, I worry about her and Amy traveling together. Dangerous.
Lytari Talon chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Fantastic! And I loved the twist at the end!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
That was a very cool twist at the end. Because of the direction and focus of your story, I totally didn't expect it at all.
Caliwash3 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
ROFL at the ending. I was not expecting it to be John. Wonderful story!
amba gurl chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
awesome!
Elz Durden chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Oh Ioved this. Short, sweet, brilliant. Thank you for cheering up my afternoon.
SoSilenceMe chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Oh my god, there NEEDS to be a sequel to this. Please?
SpaceHead3 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Woah! My mind was blown away! Please write a sequel!
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Very awesome. I do hope to eventually see this continued. :D
Oreal770 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Bloody hell nice twist at the end there! Not Sherlock, but John! Brilliant :)

Great story. :) I enjoyed it very much

Oreal
Daniella Jones chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

CONTINUE. SEQUEL. ANYTHING.

SOON.

That was amazing.
Aoi Dragon chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
You know, I just noticed that everyone believes Sherlock would always be the Time Lord because... hello... brilliant! But you put a twist on it by making it John Watson instead.

That makes me wonder about Harry. Was she his companion who decided to settle down when John went into hiding? Why isn't she the keeper of the watch like Martha was for The Doctor? Then again, Yana had the watch with him, so I suppose it would make sense for John to carry it with him.

So, now The Doctor has to wonder if John's a runner, inspired, or insane... I would go for inspired, but that's just me.

Great story!

Aoi Dragon
Magesa chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Well. I did not see that coming. Quirky intelligence, recklessness, arrogance... Sherlock already has them in spades. Wow. Was not expecting it at all. But it works. And it looks like the pocket watch really did quite a good job with John Watson (who is, after all, no slouch either).

Please write a sequel. Please.