Reviews for Stolen Moments
gumper chapter 5 . 9/13
Just prefect - awesome job
heresvivi chapter 14 . 8/24
Really great story! Would love a follow up i.e. when Rhett finally bends Scarlett to his will through merciless seduction.( no rape or forcing please) As a twenty-first century woman it is so sad to think about all the poor sexually suppressed woman of the past. Rhett needs to give Scarlett some earth shattering orgasms! I think we all gathered that as much happened on the night Rhett carries her up the stairs by MM's description of the morning after.
gumper chapter 14 . 5/12
Just loved all these short stories - please write more!
Twilighternproud chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
omg these stories are beautifullll
please keeep them up 3
lescarlett chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I read all of these yesterday. They are just so fun and fantastic. Like tiny little presents that you have shared with all of us. The last one was a bit dark, and I think you owe us another one - you need to end them on a light and funny note. :) Honestly - the first one had me laughing and laughing. Really, really great stuff.
The Cigar chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
I've just read all of your "stolen moments", and I absolutely love them! Please do continue?
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Your Scarlett is very much in character especially when angry and jealous.
Moonflower26 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I enjoy your series a lot, you capture Scarlett's feelings so perfectly!
By the way I've been always wondering about the posdibility of Scarlett agreeing to Rhett's proposition that night at Rough and Read if Wade didn't call for her or she thought it would help to convince Rhett to stay.
Moonflower26 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
MM skipped so much, especially from the happy times. I am grateful you filled out this particular void.
Moonflower26 chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
If only it had been like that...
Moonflower26 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
That was intense. I guess the time is after Scarlett banished Rhett from their bedroom. Lighter version of Ashley's birthday events.
Jamistarme1 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I adore these vignettes. These conversations between Rhett & Scarlett are adorable, maddening and quite funny. Everyone should read these.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Your short stories are amazing! Please, post something new.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
this has beautiful potential and definitely needs a second part
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
These vignettes are fabulous. I hope that you will write more of them.