Reviews for Stolen Moments
Kat chapter 1 . 2/28
Would love a continuation of the last chapter! Had me on the edge of my seat. Love these snippets into their lives so much was unexplored in the novel. Your write a very passionate Rhett yet still character, so good more please!
gumper chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
(In response to your author note / yes! Please do write a bit on the big wedding night!)

This is another great story / the flashbacks to Scarlett's parents and a kinder/gentler marriage and the traits of a woman who she wanted to be like are so effective. The whole salve and touching/healing process is perfect... and the details of her mother's bowl, pork's role etc do poignant. If only they'd had a break through moment like this - sigh
gumper chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I have always wondered about this timeframe too / this is such a fun exploration of it! I mean the necessarily long engagement combined with years long sexual tension etc must have been interesting to say the least - particularly if one assumes that Rhett was staying clear of Belle etc pre marriage. The stuff with mammy is hysterical!
gumper chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Love the description of Rhett and his thoughts as he is leaning against the door listening to her scrambling about - hysterical! The very clever way in which Rhett plants the seed in her brain that he loves her without actually saying the words and as a way to assuage her discomfort is fabulous.
gumper chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I love the reference to Ellen and Gerald - the sorrow of their lost children and the corresponding message to Scarlett. Very poingnant and well done
gumper chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Love, love, love all the honeymoon bits. The pillow talk is so amusing - complete treat to read!
Daisypeach chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Please up date your next chapter. I'm a new reader of your now and would live to know more about this tale! Your very creative.
gumper chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
Just prefect - awesome job
heresvivi chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Really great story! Would love a follow up i.e. when Rhett finally bends Scarlett to his will through merciless seduction.( no rape or forcing please) As a twenty-first century woman it is so sad to think about all the poor sexually suppressed woman of the past. Rhett needs to give Scarlett some earth shattering orgasms! I think we all gathered that as much happened on the night Rhett carries her up the stairs by MM's description of the morning after.
gumper chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
Just loved all these short stories - please write more!
Twilighternproud chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
omg these stories are beautifullll
please keeep them up 3
lescarlett chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I read all of these yesterday. They are just so fun and fantastic. Like tiny little presents that you have shared with all of us. The last one was a bit dark, and I think you owe us another one - you need to end them on a light and funny note. :) Honestly - the first one had me laughing and laughing. Really, really great stuff.
The Cigar chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
I've just read all of your "stolen moments", and I absolutely love them! Please do continue?
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Your Scarlett is very much in character especially when angry and jealous.
Moonflower26 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I enjoy your series a lot, you capture Scarlett's feelings so perfectly!
By the way I've been always wondering about the posdibility of Scarlett agreeing to Rhett's proposition that night at Rough and Read if Wade didn't call for her or she thought it would help to convince Rhett to stay.