Reviews for Amy's secret
I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU!
nightmare chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
AHHHHH! SCREAMING!
Rachelreano chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. I loved how I would be frantically clinking the next button at the end of the chapters :D. I loved how you ened it, and I hope to read more Shamy fanfiction of your in the future :).
Jaxs chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Enjoyed reading. Thought we would explore more on the dad area, but this went well. I will look for the sequel.
The Irish Gleek chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Aww! I'm sad it's over, great story and I really enjoyed reading it.

Please do a Shamy wedding sequel!
TimeLessWasted chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
OOOOOOOOHHHHH! This is so sweet and perfect that I want to scream! I have loved reading this story and, despite thinking you somehow invaded my mind (lol), I could never wait to read more. Thanks so much for writing and sharing! *a million hugs* After I saw that it was complete I freaked and immediately wanted to request a sequel. I see that you do have a plan for one and I hope sooooo badly that you decide to do it! I would be the happiest fangirl in all that land. lol. Thank you again. :)
dark-lelu chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
love this story
theophilusrex chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
bit fluffy for my taste, ytou could have milked a few chapters over sheldon feeling betrayed about amy's plan with the cameras.

good story though :)
Musickat18 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Aw, how sweet. :) Very cute. There were a few typos and spelling errors, but the story itself was very sweet.
genki-escapist chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
The happy ending is making me melt! How nice that Sheldon surprised her with the presence of all of their friends for the proposal dinner. A [hopefully fluffy] sequel about the wedding planning would be great.
Musickat18 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Wow, this is a compelling story. How sweet of Sheldon to stay at the hospital with her.
Leah1968 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I love this story. I'm a big Sheldon and Amy fan and this is great. Looking foreward to the next chapter already
TimeLessWasted chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for an update of this one! :D I love this story so much. This chapter was so touching :) I must say I like how you handled the entire situation from Penny convincing him not to propose to his admission of love. Very fantastic :) I hope to read more very soon! :D Thanks so much!
Glynna chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Nyah! 3 This is the most adorable fic! Really well written, and from a horror story to one of intelligent triumph! :D I love it. Thanks for writing and all the best. x G.
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 5 . 2/18/2012