Reviews for Sky's Still Blue
kmb08 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I love this story. Your writing is so good.

I wonder if Gale really heard them or not? Hmmm.

Maybe next chapter? :)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Love this!
pidgeypidglet chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Your writing is brilliant. The love making between Katniss and Peeta wasn't wrantchy but you were able to keep it lustful and alluring. Keep it up! I love this story!
Moviejunkie66 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I love this story it's so sweet and I just love how much they care about each other!
Emmalh2011 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I'm in love with this and you're only 2 chapters in! I love how you showed a slightly jealous and possessive side of Peeta but you didn't go too far and make it OOC. I'm bookmarking this story so keep updating! :)
ithinkyoushouldknow chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I loved it! This story is a combination of cute and sexy haha
JennaGill chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Lovely set of chapters here.
Amara Holt chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Such a great job!I've enjoyed both of your chapters very much,some of the best fanfiction i've ever read.I love how you see the relationship with Katniss and Peeta,it's on updating!:)
itsybitsybookworm chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
can u write the next chapter (chapter 3) about the next morning of tht.. love making? haha i wanna know what gale thinks of all tht.
Court819 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Wow! That was awesome. I can't recall if I reviewed chapter 1, but you are an immensely talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

I love Peeta's need to possess her and send a message through the wall in spite of everything. It's so Peeta-he could never harbor nastiness or pettiness to anyone's face, so he lets actions speak louder than words.
LivingReminder chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
It was great. I'm glad you continued.
penandquill chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I love this side of Peeta ... letting the more experienced Gale know (in terms he'll understand) that not only is Katniss his, but blissfully so :-)
Deserving Peeta chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sooooo good. As a testament to your writing, I have read so many Katniss and Peeta "grow together " stories but as soon as I started reading this I couldn't stop myself. You did a great job with the characterizations and tone. I am so appreciative of FF writers because I love this epic couple so much and it was cruel not to give us more details at the end. So thank you for your character and story insights and providing such an engaging and satisfying read! Man, poor Peeta deserves some happiness! Totally loved PeetasandHerondales review stating the story gave a Peetagasm...hilarious!
silverstone27 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
loved this. please write some more hunger games!
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Brilliant story. I really love how you alternated the POV between Katniss and Peeta.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »