Reviews for Sky's Still Blue
Amanthya chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
P.S. I round up to 5 too! Four is so unfinished a number. It probably comes from learning to group numbers by 5's and 10's and 5 is the next "round" number up after a 3, which is in our collective social conciousness b/c of all the trilogies out there. (This is so not an important comment.) Plus, I'm not at all sorry you added to your fic.
Amanthya chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I think I've already reviewed this, but I can't remember if I mentioned how nice it was for Katniss to have something normal to worry about-her kid's first day of school and jealous moms pinning over Peeta-that didn't turn into a stupid arguement (b/c Peeta only has eyes for her) and instead gets her mind off of worries over her past. B/c that was a nice touch. A lot of fics don't really have time to focus on little things like that, b/c there is so much to cover in Katniss and Peeta's relationship. And that's fine. But that makes this one different, and gives me its own reason to love it.

Aside from, you know, the quality of writing, and the keeping-true-to-character and the way Katniss (true to form) only really comes to emotional intimacy after physical intimacy. And so many other things that listing them all would be a chapter in and of itself. I just wanted to make sure I said some of them, in case I actually forgot to review and I'm just imagining that I did.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Such a sweet and romantic story:) i loved it, great job:)
TLCullen132 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Simply loved this.

Words can not convey how much I love your Peeta.

Thank You.
-TLC
ZacFan18 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
.ever. Lol! Very enjoyable story!
Salswift137 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I love this story! definitely! it's really a great story
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Very nice fic, the only constructive comment I have is in the last chapter, you said 'the girl' and 'the boy' A LOT. It would have been better to mix in some other phrases like 'my daughter/son' or things like that :)
carpolean chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful!
keys to the kingdom chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
That was really sweet! I think it would be awesome if you continued it :)
Diana chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Your are amazing!

Thank you for such deep understanding and respecting for the book and characters.
kiditkid chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
excellent story! excellent writing - I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Sulocasp327 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Haha at the women checking out Peeta! I can't really blame them. I would be too!
Bendleshnitz chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I loved this story! Especially the chapter with Gale. Go Peeta! hahaha

You kept them very IC. Great job :D
Neonna chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
This story is great! Please just once more chapter?
Anise Gristledeen Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
amayzing! :D its really beautiful! and i agree with one of the comments about not naming them :) idk why but i feel its suzanne who needs to name them 3 anyways.. LOVED your story! sexy sweet and realistic! 3 keep writing girl :D you are awesome!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »