Reviews for Sky's Still Blue
peeta chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
best chapter! love the scenes.
for-prim chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Ah! I loved the whole thing! some of my favorites -

1. them not naming her immediately, but instead waiting for her personality to show a little

2. you not naming the kids anything - i hate it when people do, for some reason

3. all the sex - does that make me a perv?

4. katniss's nightgown

5. the women who want Peeta and your description of him when they've leaving the school
SafeNSound80 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Simply amazing.
lmc123 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Now that is how mockinjay should have ended! I was so disappointed with the rushed end of the book, how she could not have taken the time to give us of few chapters of aftermath and recovery a d lots of love. You should send her your five chapters and tell her that finishes her book as it should be finished, leaving readers satisfied and happy rather than rushed and disappointed! Thank you so much for writing, it was perfect, great e d to a great story
kismet4891 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
This completes me reading all of the HG fic that you have written and I'm sad now because there aren't anymore! You write one of the most realistic and original Katniss' I have read and always deliver with steamy lemons. Can't wait for you to write more and I'm adding you to author alert right now!
Pink-Bloom chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
best storie, yet.
Momisatwihard chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
This is by far the best Hunger Games fanfic that I have read! I enjoyed each and every chapter, all very different. You really captured the characters perfectly. Keep writing!
thewritersquint chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I can't believe I finished reading, I just love everything about this fanfic! I know you said this is the last chapter but I do wish you could just keep writing this forever, because it's too perfect! While I was reading it I had some ideas for fanart to put on tumblr, if I could use some of the quotes, I don't know when I'll do it, but if it's okay for you, of course I would put the link for your fanfiction to show that was my inspiration :)
thewritersquint chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Okay, so as before I was reading it on my phone I didn't realized this fanfic it's already complete. Just a brief disappointment, cause I was thinking it was in progress lol I'll probably read the next 3 chapters straight because this is too good!
jlhumph chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Sweet!
handsdowntoo chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Loved it. Very sexy. Loved seeing them with their children. Loved that their marriage is still hot. Loved that the the women in the town see how damn hot Peeta is. Loved that he doesn't pay them any attention.
JennaGill chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Super sexy chapter - if only parents of two kids really lived liked that!
Peeta's obsession chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I totally adore your work! Please do more :') I am in chapter 3 :)) you made a lot of people happy with this story and I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer!
Lumos Bombarda chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Oh, wow. I'm kind of lost in Katniss/Peeta feelings after rereading the series, and really wanted to find a good pre-epilogue fic. This was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. It's so beautiful, honestly. I think you captured their characters perfectly, and I loved how they grew both as individuals and as a couple. Perfection, I swear.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
chapter 1 was a bomb! Loved it so much thanks for all the amazing writing.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »