Reviews for Revenge
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 3 . 1/23
OMG please update soon ,Poor Alan ..
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I need more of this story please
ASuDC chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Excellent continuance…you captured Shirley and Alan perfectly. ;-)

This case will be hard for Alan…especially since he have to take a step back. But Shirley is right, it’s better she and Carl handle the case – it’s too emotional for Alan. ;-)

Love your lively and moving description of the whole plot – it’s wonderful written. ;-)))
I’m awfully curious how it will contiune and I wonder already what will happen when Alan and Alex encounter each other in the courtroom…(I assume Alan will lend Shirley and Carl his support…)

Great story, thank you...please continue soon. ;-)))
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Alan would do anything for Denny. But this is going to be a hard thing for him to take a back seat on. And for Alex... the joy will come from seeing him suffer directly, so she's bound to do more than just pull stunts in the courtroom.
Thanks for continuing!
alynwa chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Oh, excellent chapter! Please post again soon.
Peninkwell chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Poor Alan, as if his unloving parents weren't enough of a family burden now he has a despicable sister! I'm enjoying your story very much, and looking forward to your next installment.
L J Groundwater chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Wouldn't mind seeing an update to this soon... interesting premise, and unfortunately I can see someone closeto Alan trying to knock him down, again.
ASuDC chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Thank you so much for updating this story...that really made my day. ;-)))

Alan and Denny on their honeymoon, that’s cool...they go fishing and do all sort of things...I really can picture them doing it. ;-)

I like your explanation why Alan sold his house and started to live in a hotelroom...luckily he didn’t have to live there anymore as Dennys husband – since now he is no longer alone. _

Oh Dear! Alex Shore and her new she has found someone to take revenge on her brother. :-((( Whatever she plans I really hope it will backfire completely...

This is really a captivating please continue soon...pretty please. ;-)))
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OK, gaunlet tossed. I'll just leave the trifle on which I am working on about how Denny worshipped Shirley from afar. But that is so yesterday, I think the story you ave started brims with promise. If you don't mine, I think I will work on the story you started to day. The beginning of which was in an intriguing about Alan's twin sister, I don't recall the original author, if you will permit me to have a run at it! My dog has to go to the animal doctor this week and I have an appointment with a new doctor for myself, so I may not have a lot of time to work on it, But thanks for the kick in the butt to get me started! If you okay it! Alannwannabe
ASuDC chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I can’t believe it, you really continue with your wonderful story...I am delirious with joy...YAY!

The beginning is already very promising...I can tell you that. ;-)))

It’s great, that you start the story at the end of Boston Legal and Alan and Dennys marriage. ;-)

By now I’m a little scared, what Alexandra Shore is planning to do to her poor brother. :-( The suspense is killing me - I only hope she won’t harm him (or Denny) in any way. :-(((

Please continue with the story as soon as possible...I’m so looking forward to it. Thank you so so much. ;-)))