Reviews for Phil's New Future
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AMAZING!
teenstarsfiction chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ha ha that is amazing. I loved it. I wish people like you were on Wattpad.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
in the year 2121 keely would be like 125. and most likely dead.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yeah Phil comes back for Keely, though it took him long enough :). Glad that Phil and Keely are picking off where they left off
C-is-for-Cookiez chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Haha! I wish I was there 2 see a 30 year old man jump for joy!
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Original, MzCrazyfan1, which is always valued and welcomed!

The "Keely of the Future" reporting live has so very rarely been utilized, and when tapped, she remains on the lunar surface. An amusement park where only Jules Verne would have gone before? This is so Phil of the Future! Was the lady Keely was interviewing named "Grauben" by any chance? Probably. No matter. What does is how "Phil's New Future" embraces the whimsical world of tomorrow the Diffys hail from with your fun park at the Earth's core. Location, location, location! Even Mandy Teslow would approve.

Overall, this story has a strong body and climax. Keely and Phil come across as Phil and Keely - an extra decade-and-a-half means nothing to the heart. They know one another; they're together once again at last, and Phil's intending to make it last this time. Using the reality the New Ager produces, rather than the illusion of an Insta-morph, you actually have Phil sacrificing a portion of his lifespan to be with the woman he loves, and sacrificing is a requirement for a hero. Mind you, last century, thirty year old men didn't seem to be bothered dating sixteen year old girls, so one has to wonder why the reverse still isn't acceptable by 2019. "This century?" Keely's still in the 21st, Phil. I suppose all the centuries start to look alike when you're a seasoned time traveler like Phil Diffy.

Improvements? Always read through your stories a couple of times before posting and you'll catch what a spell checker can't ( I ran [a] into floating lounge ...; ""On[e] ticket to;" "Is that your Roman[t]ic ..." ). This wonderful story took a while to provide your readers their bearings. Remember, visiting Keely of 2019 hasn't been done often, so when readers come across Daddy Diffy popping the time machine's door open and announcing that they're home in their future once more, we're bound to conclude the needle on the time machine's readout landed on 2121, and not a century earlier. If you had let us in on this being just a short jaunt into the second decade of the 21st Century, maybe by Lloyd grumbling about the time machine breaking down yet again, or Pim making a second sabotage attempt on the temperamental time engine, that would have made the introduction more enjoyable.

Thank you for having Miss Teslow exit skipping like a schoolgirl. What a wonderful bit of foreshadowing to assure us that everything will work out just fine for our favorite couple.

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ One Thousandth Review !

(Now, if you'll indulge me, below is my first FanFiction review back in nought six for "Stuck On You.")

11/20/06 . chapter 1

A/N: Yes, another Pheely one shot. This could very well be my last one (even though I've only written 2) Because I'm kinda off POTF right now and chances are I wont be getting back on. I loved POTF, but everyone's losing intrest, including me.

WhiteRose6136,

Your "Discoveries" gave me the push to publish my first FanFic, so you can imagine the disappointment in reading your possible departure statement. I've been having trouble uploading my first chapter, which is just as well since it'll be tweaked a bit more after your description of Keel's minor adjustments to her outfit.

Your writing delivers the "fly-on-the-wall" perspective that places the reader in your created "here and now," very much like watching an episode, instead of cut to next set and film from center stage" style of some of Disney's series.

Your stories are keepers and I hope read more of your POTF tales in the near future.

Thanks for kicking me in the butt to publish, as well as, this, my first review.

Respectfully yours,