Reviews for Butterfly
Lily chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
This story was wonderful
Lily chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
I started to cry when I read the part about the tattoo because I thought Itachi was dead.
Lily chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This is really interesting. :D
cloudysouls chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I swear this book was so good and I almost cried at the sad and happy parts this book was just so amazing
Eboni chapter 26 . 6/18/2017
This is a wonderful story! I was about to give up hope in finding any Naruto fan fiction about Sasuke and Itachi that was well-written, without hate or senseless, unrealistic smut. This was a touching story about the cycle of abuse. I love that you turned Sakura into a character I like, I'm not the biggest fan of her. Kakashi was written very interestingly. Sasuke was adorable and sad, and Itachi was perfect. Naruto's acting skills and Kiba's gruff affection impressive.

Thank you for giving me something good to read after finally finishing Naruto Shippuden. The first thing I do after finishing a series is look for good fan fiction about my favorite characters and I had been so disappointed at not finding any good ones until I found this. Take care!
victoronice chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
So good, but so, so sad xc
Lady yang chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Love this story, it's perfection, kinda sad kinda cute, kinda funny, what could get better?
Nothing, I already know!
yusugi chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
You wrote a novel? What's the title? What penname you used? Please answer me, please? Please?
yusugi chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
"It looked perfect. When we have a house, it's going to be just like this. A real family. For the first time in eight years, they would be like a real family." Wait, eight years? I thought his hell started when he was 10 and he's still 16?
yusugi chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
I really like the way you give Kakashi role in this fanfic. I mean, it's almost like he's with me as an audience. Or more like, I'm with him as a support role. Hahah. You're awesome, Lotus-san.
yusugi chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
So far I see nothing in your story but perfection.
yusugi chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Sasuke and cute are not the words that usually placed in the same paragraph. Anyway I like your writing style. Very extraordinary and easy to understand, yet it's really deep. At least for me, my father has BPD too so I know what he's been through. Fortunately I'm not a total Stockholm like him.
yusugi chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
'How can I save someone who doesn't want to be saved?'
Bring him to psychiatrist or psychologist, baka! But, well... if that's the case, then there's no point I continue reading this. Hahah.
Kaz the king chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
The only person who can stop Kakashi, Iruka. Bring on Iruka แƒš(ฺกแƒš)
Kaz the king chapter 5 . 7/24/2016