Reviews for Butterfly
Lady yang chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Love this story, it's perfection, kinda sad kinda cute, kinda funny, what could get better?
Nothing, I already know!
yusugi chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
You wrote a novel? What's the title? What penname you used? Please answer me, please? Please?
yusugi chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
"It looked perfect. When we have a house, it's going to be just like this. A real family. For the first time in eight years, they would be like a real family." Wait, eight years? I thought his hell started when he was 10 and he's still 16?
yusugi chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
I really like the way you give Kakashi role in this fanfic. I mean, it's almost like he's with me as an audience. Or more like, I'm with him as a support role. Hahah. You're awesome, Lotus-san.
yusugi chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
So far I see nothing in your story but perfection.
yusugi chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Sasuke and cute are not the words that usually placed in the same paragraph. Anyway I like your writing style. Very extraordinary and easy to understand, yet it's really deep. At least for me, my father has BPD too so I know what he's been through. Fortunately I'm not a total Stockholm like him.
yusugi chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
'How can I save someone who doesn't want to be saved?'
Bring him to psychiatrist or psychologist, baka! But, well... if that's the case, then there's no point I continue reading this. Hahah.
Kaz the king chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
The only person who can stop Kakashi, Iruka. Bring on Iruka แƒš(ฺกแƒš)
Kaz the king chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
I LIVE IN NEW YORK COME SEE ME
smoleren chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
I finished this story in two days always wanted to keep reading. I really liked it I thought at some point Uchiha would lash out at Naruto for stealing Sasuke but the story was great nonetheless. This is the first story I read where Sasuke is shy and younger it was nice reading something different. When itachI was shot I really thought he died also loved how you wrote that. :)
FaithSuteki chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Why does everyone start a phone conversation with "moshimoshi"?
Love4Words chapter 26 . 2/25/2016
Such a wonderful story, I'm happy I read it!
Tuesday'sHere chapter 25 . 1/22/2016
Yes Itachi lived! Holy crap that made me so scared when I thought he was dead! Yay for Kakashi saving the day! Knew he was cool lol. Awesome story I read it straight through, the sweetness, the drama, and the adventure were well balanced as well as the character development. Pacing was done quite well neither too fast or too slow, and they seemed genuine and realistic. Awesome story thank you for writing it and sharing it!
Tuesday'sHere chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
I gotta tell you I just love hearing about Wyoming! It's my home and you wouldn't believe how many people don't know it even exists! Crazy right? Anywho I am digging this story and I simply cannot wait to finish it! Also your story is turning me onto and older Naru and younger Sasu, it is just so darn cute! Narusasu all the way no matter what!
ronya-doski chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
pleeeeease write more this is the best fanfic I've ever read It's amazing