Reviews for Humiliation
Melmel Phase chapter 5 . 1/1
Oh my frog, perfection! Shizuo's last sentence and that smile. So perf.
Melmel Phase chapter 4 . 1/1
Whelp, Iza got his wish XD I feel like Shizzy's either going to throw him out of a window when he wakes up or it's going to be REALLY freakin awkward XD
Thuglein chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
333333333333333 ...NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY FEELS RIGHT NOW. I started this around 12 and I just finished now...at like 3 am
Nana Three Hundred chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Your writings are beautiful and I can't get enough :)
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Toki-Toki-Bunny-Bunny chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
so rereading this after a year or so and remebering how i pulled out my laptop in the middle of a superbowl party to read this...
SCREAMING ANON chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
SO THIS WAS ACTUALLY THE FIRST STORY I'VE READ FROM YOU.
THIS STORY WAS THE ONE THAT CONVINCED ME FOR READING THE OTHER STORIES.
I'M SO HAPPY I DID.
ANYWAY, BACK TO THIS STORY.
I'M REALLY TIRED, SO I'LL MAKE THIS QUICK.
PERFECTION. LOVE. THE EMOTIONS. WEAK!IZAYA. PROTECTIVE!SHIZUO. THE ANGST. SHIKI, YOU CARING BASTARD. THE NEED SHIZUO AND IZAYA HAVE FOR THE OTHER. SHIZUO'S LOGIC. MY GOD, I FEEL HONORED TO SEE SHIZUO'S LOGIC WORKING. EVERYTHING. THIS WAS
SO.
GOOD.
LIKE, OH MY GOD.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I LOVE YOU, AND THIS STORY AND EVERYTHING AND OMG
Izaya-sama chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Nice story, I really liked it I enjoy fluffy stories, where these two aren't completely OOC and you managed to do it very well
Actually I write my own ff these days and right now I am on a chapter, which is like insight into Izaya's personality and why he's the way he is... and it so similar as the things you you've written about him here, I was surprisedAlso I share your idea about his parents being really nice and normal people. We probably think quite alike
And btw the song you've chosen as a theme song for this fic really fits as well... Good job, I'm looking forward more your stories
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
Awww love d fluff ending yes write write write!
Takaratoast chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
The only inaccurate thing I can see with hypothermia is that its /vital/ that someone with it should not fall asleep, it usually leads to some sort of coma or something, so if you're ever with someone with it do /not/ let them fall asleep
CG2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
My comment to a writer is always one of advise, though the amount of advise given maybe small, I still give it, with all intentions of helping and not hurtung. Therefore, this will be of advise, and then what I liked about the story...

But there really is nothing I can say. The grammar was fine, the punctuations all there, and from what I can see, no spelling errors. So I'll move on to what I liked.

We all know Shizuo has a soft streak for helpless people. I like how Shizuo saved Izaya from embarrasing himself even more. He was humiliated to be there in the first place-hell, he was Orihara Izaya, informant of Ikebukuro and the next town, Shibuya...but there he was, naked, chained to a bike like some animal, absolutely miserable.

Izaya sounded almost broken. His lips didn't utter a single vowel, a single word. He was just there, standing as some people gawked at him like some sort of spectacle. And Shizuo pitied him.

It was even better that Shizuo decided to give the freezing man his coat, and take him into his home. I'll admit, if this were the REAL Shizuo, he wouldn't give a rat's rump about Izaya. He might give him a small helping hand; a coat, but other than that, he probably would've left him. This Shizuo is more kind, understanding. So this Shizuo would pity him.

What was he doing there anyways? You never did state why he was there, who did it, and how.

I'm interested. Expect me to update more. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
This fic is great! They're really in character, and the way u explain the bar story is cool always thought izaya would b kinda tsundere, n Shizuo would be more direct :) keep writing, I want moreeee! ;)
Cloud's May Shade a Tear chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
aww! The ending is so sweet n cute! And Izaya is so cute! This fic is awesome! Love it XD thank you for writing! :)
keiko-uchiha chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
i love the fluff! I love the Shizaya and i especially love this story. I definitely enjoyed reading it.