Reviews for Humiliation
aster-bunny-bee chapter 15 . 5/7
Hello, I'm just passerby but its nice to read this cute story :)
I like the backrub scene very much, it was yet lovely and show how much they care to each other, right? ah, that lovebird...
Kimura Kaoru chapter 9 . 2/28
oh Tom-san3
karasu-shiro chapter 15 . 2/7
Awww~ They're so lovey dovey to die~!
Although... I wanted that Namie stay and look them haha... A little bit... Awkward her hahaa!

However, It was a wonderful story! Thanks for writed it!
karasu-shiro chapter 9 . 2/7
Definitivamente estoy amando ésta historia!

Son pocas las veces en que incluyen a Tom, y mucho menos en las que le dan una oportunidad como ésta de "darse cuenta por sí mismo". You write him so IC!
karasu-shiro chapter 7 . 2/7
I'm fell in love with this line «"Shizu-chan, have a little faith in yourself, okay?" Izaya said with a small smile. "I'm sure you'll find someone who's right for you, and isn't me."»

It broken my heart! TT_TT
karasu-shiro chapter 6 . 2/7
Maybe you already know but, the "Izaya" that Akane knows is "Nakura" (the guy that stabbed to Shinra in high school).

Out of that: I love how you write to Shiki! So In Character!
karasu-shiro chapter 3 . 2/7
About A/N: Yes, completely yes. Me too think that about Izaya's parents. They would be all normal. Maybe a little bit absent, but good people.
karasu-shiro chapter 2 . 2/7
I had that check the website from hospital to know if data are right. Yes it are! But... I so afraid for Izaya! Shizuo carry him to hospital!

PD: Sorry if my english is weird or not very well, I do that I can n_n]U
karasu-shiro chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww, I knew that Shizuo is a good-hearted person.
YokaiAngel chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Marvelous!~~
JAFootnote chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
I'm sure you know by now that Izaya had Nakura pose as him when dealing with Akane. Our little Izanyan is quite sharp, ne~
RandomReader chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Ahhh I don't know it was you who wrote this story, either way it was Awesome!
inlovewithshizaya chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Awww! So fluffy *squeal* Your writing style is great.
Kajune chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Aww, I wish I had someone to do that for me~~
Kajune chapter 14 . 8/13/2015