Reviews for Danny is a FruitLoop
Candy Phantom chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Could you give Vlad these 13 cats the next time you see him? *hands over 13 cats*
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
This is amazing. Purple rainbows are weird. My mind is crazy. I like Corpses. That is not weird because it is the name of a fanfiction. I already decided, with Kodiakwolfe13, that it would be weird if you just walked up to a person and said I like Corpses.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
One time I read fanfiction until almost 4 in the morning on a school night and it didn't effect the 1st day, but it did effect the next day. That is how my week has gone so far. Seriously. It is weird.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
You should let him play with glue. Make sure there is enough for everyone. And add some ectoplasm or something for Vlad's.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
I think that Danny Muse is turning into a boy version of me.
ToscaThorCat chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Oh man... I just sang Toxic in my head with Danny's voice... let's just say, I think my family thinks I'm a fruit-loop now... (not that they didn't before...)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I love this u are EPIC
Phantom Ice chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
O.o

Wow, that was... somethting.
SailorMegaPhantom chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I laughed at this story until my mom kicked me out of the house.
Shadowdib chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
That was... That was one of the most random stories I've ever read. I was laughing the whole way through, especially during the 'fudge fight' and the sugar high. Danny loopy fun time. So very fun.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
...wow...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha! HA ha ha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
oh no...
DPN 2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i laughed the whole time reading this! great work!, you should make more of these funny stories! :D
MRMUSTACHIOEDMANSAYS chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
CORNCORNCORNCORNYCORNCORNER

Ok I want to know...what did Danny say about the kiss?

-{D