Reviews for When Fortune Turns Her Wheel
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
His is fifteen years old, and you may never see this, but I'm glad I found it. It's incredibly sweet and bittersweet.

Thanks for sharing.
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
:( Thiis...is...really, just really good.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You know, Doyle was my favorite character on Angel. Don't get me wrong, I loved Angel, and Cordy was funny to watch, but it was a real gem to watch Doyle and that voice...and ACCENT... *sigh* Needless to say I was ticked when they killed him off (and I do know why they let go of the actor). It's nice to see I wasn't the only one who really mourned Doyle. I never watched Angel again after Heroes. Wonderful epilogue to a heart-breaking episode.
Ill Notions chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved it. Cordelia, Angel, and even the "Clash of the Titans" rejects were in perfect character. I was in awe, really. I see that this fic is old, so I'm not sure if you'll even get this review, but I just thought that I would leave my two cents. Cordelia, while still growing as a person, didn't seem to realize that Angel was hurting almost as badly as she was. I still love her, though. Thanks for writing this, however long ago it may have been.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Good Story
Ravenattack chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
should have totally been an episode
MelBelle2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow. I remember when I first saw this episode, which was not to long ago. lol I bawled. I'm so glad you brought more of the feel and emotion that came with those characters. :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Great fic. Really liked it :D
xoxJoJoRulesBabyxox chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMG That Was Very Very Touching

Amazing Story
MsCracker7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Brilliant! You write like a professional. You write the dialouge like it was said on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
i thing the oracles are evil and cordy has a point- everyone else gets to come back
if doyle couldn't go to see the oracles then why could cordy?
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh, break my heart all over again! Thanks for this touching piece.
TriscutTheFlyingSnackCracker chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Just because he's gone doesn't mean he wasn't any good. So with that in mind... Why does nobody write for Doyle! He was in a grand total of 9 episodes and yet 4 years later I still think he was the most accomplished actor *ever* on that series. Well... Lorne is sort of a Doyle novacain, but still, he shouldn't have been killed off that fast, and forgotten by the rest of the cast even faster. I thank you for writing this, as Joss Wheton couldn't at the time, because he was buried neck deep in death threats telling him to bring Doyle back.
Write more.
Cheers mate...
Wravyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This ep came out ages ago, but I only just stumbled across this fic now. I've always been a fan of your work, Tara, and by golly if this isn't a prime example of why...

Subtlety at its best. I thought they forgot Doyle a bit too quickly after his death. What a lovely tribute.
Natters chapter 1 . 1/15/2003