Reviews for The North Remembers
anand891996 chapter 111 . 12/25/2016
the war was won far too easily... you evidently lost patience with this story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
This is so stupid, the best fic i have read was dragon of duscandale...

On the 1/100 scale this was 60

Bad :p
No One chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
I have a theory you're just George RR Martin and waiting for the true fans to realize this is the true Winds of Winter
sniperpal chapter 42 . 9/26/2016
Goddamn, this chapter tho
enjoying this story very much so far. binged this far in the last few days, will most probably be done before the weeks out. hard to tell that this isn't George's own work tbh, very well done.
ahmed.shito21 chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
sansa the weak hate sansa , good job so far , enjoying reading your story
doraemax chapter 113 . 8/25/2016
I think you have manage to capture the essence of GoT, even from the first chapter. I've said it before and i'll say it again... captivating, yet very depressing as well. You have done well. Kudos!

This story, i can clearly see the superior writing and styles even from the first chapter. GRRM may have mentioned a dislike on GoT fanfiction, but personally, i think he would have approved of your style. However, much like the actual book, i am hesitant to move beyond the first chapter, up till the epilogue. It is too grim for me. And i would have driven myself bald tearing my hair in frustration at the stupidity of the people. I think i am going to put this story aside, maybe get some liquid courage in order to face this great work of art (both this story and its canon counterpart). Congratulation to you.
Destrark chapter 35 . 8/22/2016
That is both sick and hilarious. And thank god that this Tyrion is nothing like Dinklage-Tyrion so I don't have to feel bad when shit happens to him.
Destrark chapter 32 . 8/22/2016
Who is Tyene? She's playing Cersei like a harp. Need to go look at the wiki.
Guest chapter 90 . 8/6/2016
It was rather hoping that lady Stonehart good ripPeter part with her nails and teeth
Guest chapter 47 . 7/31/2016
What!?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
That was unexpectedly violent.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
Not as good as the previous chapters, but still better than most fanfiction.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
That was odd.

I especially liked this exchange.: What is his name?"

"Only a sound, child. Only a word. It lies upon the surface of his soul as does his face, or yours. It does not mean him."
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Good style.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Well written! I was wondering what the Ranger was out there doing. I imagined him just standing still. Waiting. Waiting.
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »