Reviews for Niff Drabbles
HI please please write the Valentine's day angst part 2 x
PhoebeGleek chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
This is awesome!
Great stories!
Maybe another Rikurt one?
TVTime chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Gosh, that was really rough. Poor Jeff. I was hoping Nick would have some kind of explanation. What an awful Valentine's Day :-(

Good job with the story though.
TVTime chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Poor Jeffy!

I'm SOOOO glad he was able to land the back flip okay at least! It was cool that you broke the expectation and made it so that that wasn't what ended up hurting him. I'm was starting to get annoyed at the others on his behalf. Although it was obvious they were just worried about him and didn't want him to get hurt, but still.

Anyway, great job!
TVTime chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Awww, that was so cute! I can just imagine Nick and Jeff lying there singing along to Aladdin and Jeff mouthing all his lines! Awesome job!
TVTime chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
What an adorable, original way to get them together! Once again I enjoyed Trent playing the role of advisor and trusted friend. LOL, and of course I also enjoyed the fact that Jeff was shirtless for the entire story ;-)

I'm so glad Nick felt the same way and managed to stop Jeff before he left. I guess it was even better this way since it got to be this cool, romantic kiss thing instead. Amazing job!
TVTime chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Whew! That was really hot! I absolutely loved it! Amazing job!

The technique of the flashbacks interspersing the regular story time worked really well, and yeah it was just awesome!
TVTime chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awww, so cute and sweet! My heart was pounding along with Nick's as he made his big revelation! I was really worried Jeff would end up being completely straight and just shoot him down gently or something. SO glad it worked out!

I enjoyed that Trent was Nick's confidant in this story. It was really cute and it seemed like he really helped the situation a lot. Great story!
1396 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
( Oh, my Ross, PLEASE, continue this one? 36 .. )
1396 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
( XD Oh, Jeff... xx .. )
CrimsonStorm3737 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Omg! I just read chapter 7 and omg poor Jeff.
I have yet to read the other 6 chapters but they look promising
Thank you!
perfectlyODD chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
God, Jeff's such a dork. :D

I love all of these. They are so cute. (And the Rikurt smut was hot. You should do more- whether I mean Rikurt or smut is up to you ;D)

Haha! But seriously, I love Niff and I love your writing of them. So adorable.
Glasz Wingsz chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
8O I felt so sad reading this, but I loved it at the same time. Would you consider continuing it in the next chapter?
lineabjerke chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Ah, this was so sad, but SO well written..!
arcticgold chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Ohmygod. I just cried my fucking eyes out. My poor Jeffy!