Reviews for The Sound of a Name
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/3
This was a really cute piece. Made me smile. I love how you write Aoshi's interaction with Misao, here-even if his jealousy makes me almost roll my eyes, since he's only been back for a couple of months. (I feel he would possibly need longer to imagine that.)

Anyway, that's an interesting thing you've pointed out re: Gein. I imagine he could have outdated information, but it would be fairly outdated, as, despite Aoshi's title of okashira, he certainly hadn't been using it for the last few years. (At least, that's how I took it, since Misao could not find him when she was looking.)
Espejo-mirror chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Mmm I have the impression than I readed this in Spanish, mmm, maybe is mi imagination, whatever, is very good, I like it n_n
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i love it
Warg chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey..

Another layered masterpiece.. with subtle tones and defined characters. Very nice work on the inner workings of Aoshi.. Misao too was amazing.

I enjoyed the soft unravelling text and the simple yet masterful dialogue..

Awesome read this, thanks.

Plasmolysed Cell Membrane chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hello again! I'm on a reviewing spre! lol. You're so fast with your replies. Anyway, I liked this very much. Especially the part where Aoshi says her name. I found myself smiling. I was kind of wondering at first what he would say and I just didn't expect him to say her name. Yet, it was so simple, so beautiful. :) . Haha, am I going backwards? I dont see any fluff yet. I like the ambiguity of your writing. Like you don't really tell us somethings but somehow I know what you're talking about. Great. More new fics!
Verre chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Your stories send a shiver down my spine, straight into my heart.

Thank you.
petite chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
i dunno why, but i picture a late summer scene in my mind, while reading your fic. see, i still can feel the gentle wind breeze, as if i can hear the soft murmur from Aoshi too. "Misao."
fhh.. i'm sleepy now. thanks...
ESP chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
You know the thing I don't understand? How can terrible OOC, Mary-sue stories get more reviews than your beautiful, well worded, well written, completely on the mark masterpeices? These reviewer fangirls confuse me. Alas, they don't know what's best for them.
Ashfae chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This too is excellent. )
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Beautiful work! I truly enjoyed this story and was pleased with your portrayal of Aoshi. Ususally he's a tad too OOC in most fics, but this gave a very satisfying balance of who he appears to be, and who he might be inside. Well done!
Seychella chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
WHAAA.. that was... very... *sigh* I liked reading it _ but I wish... AHHH! I always want everything to end in a "happily ever after"! *sniff* make them get married or something!..
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
This is so sweet! I came home exhausted, but when I read this I got all warm and fuzzy, and it perked me right up. I can always count on you to write great fics! I don't even need to read the summary anymore, if I see your name I take the plunge. Great job!
le bleu phenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
aaaaawwwww, this is such a sweet one. especially when he pats her on the head. didn't know he had it in him to do a thing. this is a great aoshi pov.
J. Liha chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
WAI! KAWAII! I loved this fic, it really captured their relationship!
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow. I think this is one of the rare times where Aoshi actually posess human characteristics...I've always thought of him as a cold, distant, unfeeling killer type person, but you provided great insights into his mind and person.

And very well written. I like the ambiguous ending. Good job :)