Reviews for Back To The Future Of Science
AudaciousAJ chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It's November 2014, (when) are you going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
So what's it been? Two years?

Well, that "do not expect any" seems sort-of correct now, seeing as there are no updates in sight...
Snowstar20 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
wtdtd chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Its 2013 now, when will the next chapter come?
CommanderOishii chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
If this ever gets continued, I shall devote myself to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww, this is adorable! I hope you continue this story!
Avarenda chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'd be up for more. Seems fun at any rate.
sullyz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
UPDATE STORY! Please! I love this!
Arvata chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Just so you know, I'm in love with this fic. Been in love with it for a LONG time now, the scenario is just so ADORABLE! And the plot itself... man, that's intriguing! Such a strange yet awesome twist of the story! What will happen next? How will this turn out? For the love of Science, please update when you can!
Compassion Core chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Can u put me in it?
vindictive trollop chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is adorable. I think I might have died.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Baby!GLaDOS is so cute! I just want to hug her and and punch the scientist who mistreat her. HMPH! You can't treat a sentient being like that! Jeez. Also I was cracking up when she mentioned the cake. She started the cake thing then Chell mentioned that herself which made me laugh. So yeah this sounds cute and I'm looking forward to more!
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee! Update? I love cheerful GLaDOS! Awww! She fell asleep! Well sorta... I always thought GLaDOS would be sweet at first! So... Please?
AFDN chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my god, this is ridiculously adorable. I hate to imagine what led to their future relationship, but this is just too cute! Please continue writing
fearsomdiety chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is incredibly adorable and I hope you update soon!