Reviews for A Warring Conscience'
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Ehh...it's so different.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wagh! I really need to look further into your archives.
A Reviewer chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
Holy rusted logs Bat-Man!

I frequently enjoy most of your stories (even if every now and then I can't follow them for shit) but this one really takes a cake or ten. The plot is really interesting, the chracter interaction/development is downright engrossing, and the balances in good and evil are refreshing and dynamic. Combined with your usual ridiculously high quality of writing, and this is easily the best story I've read this month and last. My only complaint, lack of section breaks of any sort, but judging by the post/update dates I'd guess that's probably just as much FFN's fault as any other likely. Moar someday, yeah?

Later
ellen kuhfeld chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
"At the sight of what could only be described as an angel from the heavens, Kodachi could only grasp her need for posession..."

Already I can hear it. Azusa sees angel-Ranma. "Angelique!"
Krimzonrayne chapter 20 . 10/30/2007
Please... please... update this. So much potential.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 20 . 2/21/2007
Continue yes yes! . . . . Please? I love it so far! Put ranma in his cursed for more often k?
Nysk chapter 20 . 2/10/2007
Excellent story... i do hope you have plans to continue!
Morden Night chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
Love it, like pretty much everything else I've read from you. Very good stuff. I'd love to see more of this. Especially the priests reaction to Ranma's angelic form, if that is indeed what you were hinting at with the end of the chapter.

Keep up the great work.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
wow this is a beautiful story i think this is one of the best stories that you have written also i think you should really publish books i think that you could really make some good money in it
borg rabbit chapter 20 . 9/23/2006
I long hesitated to read this story, only reading the first chapter and dropping it. Glad that I fially did.
Nadrek chapter 20 . 9/23/2006
Interesting - I'd like to see more of this.

In particular, the differing actions of the two sides of Ranma's curse are interesting... and I await Ranma choosing to take more control of both.
Tain Shari chapter 20 . 9/22/2006
. This update has been a long time coming. Great work!
Lerris chapter 20 . 9/21/2006
Hmm, the chapters on this one are a bit on the short side, yet the story is still intriguing. Nice work.
Me chapter 20 . 9/21/2006
Wow, very emotional fic. Intense fic. I'm still wandering what are Kasumi's and the Devil's real intentions. Well written, as usual. Please, continue!
Sephirotho chapter 20 . 9/20/2006
He...looks like the angel's aura is finally blowing up in her face...it NEVER pays off to be so angelic and serene :)

Well written! Update soon!